Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction ZP

Yeah, well, I’mma focus on my diet for now, when gyms reopen I’ll finish my body!

2 Likes

I could honestly see myself doing the same thing. Walking up to women i don’t know, asking them to buy me a drink, receiving said drink and saying thank you and continuing on with my night. Very easily. I’m not running PS though.

2 Likes

I probably lost part of it tbh :wink:

I think when bars will reopen, Khan will, probably be released. I’ll be running Khan St1 for 21 days, trying to stack maximum 1 title with Khan.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that I want to attract men, but the sales page is all about attracting women.

I figured as much :laughing:. I’m pretty sure that it won’t change your sexual orientation.
I don’t think anyone knows exactly what PS would do to a woman.

@lrw send the question to support. You can also put on the roadmap, you would like a primal for women

3 Likes

As i mentioned before:

Ascension for women + Sex & Seduction

…Is the equivalent of PS which is basically Primal + S&S, maybe you should add Rebirth to make it even more similar

2 Likes

Will do, thank you.

Thanks for mentioning it again. Sex & Seduction looks like a good one.

3 Likes

going to answer this in the appropriate thread lol

It can manifest differently for different people.
So while I haven’t learned anything from books or videos, that doesn’t mean everyone will learn like me.
Some may gravitate towards books, youtube videos, courses etc and that’s fine. Whatever resonates and makes sense to you to achieve your goals

I’m a very hands-on learner so I like to get out in the field, interact and learn,

The subliminal has definitely made me more observant, and I’d say that lot of it for me is subconscious or intuition.

Maybe someone can relate but it’s kind of like when you have a close family member or friend that you’ve known for a long time, you can read them very easily and know what they’re thinking based off of their body language, facial expressions, aura, energy etc. You can probably tell when they’re lying, if they had a good or bad day at work. Things like that

All of this ability and it’s not like you had to read a book or watch a video. It’s just that you’ve learned how the person operates through repeated interaction. Because you’ve become so accustomed to their baseline, you’re now sensitive to any changes or deviations from it and through repeated pattern recognition of those changes/deviations, your subconscious automatically knows what to associate them with and this manifests as conscious intuition.

PSZP seems to accelerate that process of learning and help you create a subconscious knowledge base out of that and also doing it for an entire gender (not just a unique individual). Then on top of that you start to integrate patterns of women deeper than just gender, such as personality archetypes, behavioral habits, even… how their physicality such as the shape of their face and body affects their personality. It can get deep lol there’s really no limit

I can look at my girlfriend and it’s as if I’m seeing through her and also I should add that the “reading women” stuff is very high end on the sexuality. I can instantly tell if a women is ovulating. There isn’t really a specific thing you look for, it’s just a read or a vibe that you catch. I suspect that my subconscious mind is processing a million different things and coming to that conclusions based off of some pattern and then manifesting it has conscious intuition. I can even tell when my partner is going to ovulate and I’m not even keeping track. She uses a menstrual tracking app and I just know intuitively without even thinking about it lol she said I have sixth sense of her :cat: hahaha

22 Likes

Now you have sexth sense :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sex and Seduction is very good, it’s based as a Weapon X type of sub (which was originally something to act fast and make you act differently).

The sub is oriented toward action! The skills of sex and seduction. There is no alpha scripting in there… (well, there is scripting to make you act more attractively… But it’s not on the same wavelength as alpha title, archetype).

I like it because it can stack well with any archetype to add that sexual edge.

It gives you sex skills. It gives you seduction skills. And interestingly enough, sales skills.

4 Likes

PS also has all the Sex Mastery X scripting, right? Or at least, most of it?

(I know I know, if I want the direct benefits, I should run a title solo, just curious)

1 Like

In Sex & Seduction’s sales page it says

Alongside our partners at Aromafero, we created Sex and Seduction, our first completely seduction and women focused subliminal.

Does that mean it has some kind of pheromone production in it? If so does that also apply to PS ZP?

3 Likes

Yes, Saint confirmed recently that is still the case.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!! Where did he confirmed it? Like which topic? i would like to read the whole thread!

I don’t remember honestly. Was in the past few days though.

1 Like

Yes, it has natural pheromone production as a mild attractant.

8 Likes

Thanks!

Oh very cool, thanks!

1 Like