Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP

This can actually be good. If you want to, when you catch it happening turn around, make eye contact and smile. Most guys won’t approach without the slightest clue that it might be welcomed. If they’re that attracted though, a small signal like that should be all you need.

4 Likes

That must be a high level of attraction then, if it’s making them uncomfortable and self-conscious about showing that they’re attracted, lol

I’m not saying that’s what it is 100%, it might have something to do with high status because you’ve been using Chosen ZP for quite some time which has

Quickly elevate your internal sense of status and power to the level of royalty

high status can be intimidating when it’s not adjusted by high EQ, openness and sociability

For example: Your typical alpha male leader may be naturally intimidating to people due to their aura of high status, power, success and authority. However, in the presence of children they’ll do everything to make them feel safe and at ease even if it means dropping their frame in front of everyone who is present. The children will see them as a goofy friend, instead of an intimidating figure lol

Anyone who uses Emperor for example will learn how to modulate themselves in different situations with different people. There are those who pretend they’re not a gazelle and there are those that pretend they’re not a lion lol

The relevance of this is, if it’s your internal high status causing men to be less open in their attraction, then you don’t have to lower it. you’d just have to adjust

but on another note, back to what I first mentioned earlier about it being a higher level of attraction, jI ust realized what you described is a very similar dynamic to my experiences with Wanted Qv2 vs Wanted ZP

On Wanted Qv2 I was getting very open smiles and women loved to be around me, pretty much the same as your experience on Libertine v2. Wanted Qv2 is what helped me attract my current partner

On Wanted ZP, my current partner is all over me, 3x more than she was on Wanted Qv2. So much in fact, that in a way it’s kind of freaky and sometimes makes me contemplate about what human attraction is all about. In public however, the reactions I’m getting from women are stronger but sometimes can be very unusual, polarizing and confusing. Something about being so blatantly attractive makes people self-conscious about showing their attraction and can throw them off. I’ve had some women give me every IOI in the book that you can throw at someone, and the type of women that give me the Wanted Qv2 type of attraction but stronger, tend to be higher class and are more on the end of confident/secure. The women with weak frames are more likely to turn into nervous wrecks lol, and it can get cringey. I’ve been running PSZP for a while and it’s helped me read women like an open book, I have tons of instances with that with my partner. I can gauge women, read their body language and emotions, detect their arousal, etc very easily

Maybe S&S ZP when it comes out, may help you in reading men better and seducing them

not sure if this helped lol, have fun though

19 Likes

Great post, like it. What is your current stack?

1 Like

I’ve had that effect on Khan. PS is also strong for this.

It’s so important to know if the person is attracted, it really helps with the confidence to make the move!

4 Likes

Liked!
Bookmarked!

Love the insights on Emperor!

Did you learn new stuff from book/video or is it that somehow you got new knowledge from the sub?

1 Like

I’ve been on Stark ZP solo for a couple weeks to really get a feel for how it affects me.

I’ve now added in Libertine ZP just for fun as I’ve had it since original release but never really used it.

Today is my second listen, on the first day I can say I noticed a couple females I had to interact with for work seemed to be really intently gazing into my eyes, like much more than normal as I spoke.

We’ll see what happens today as I’ll be around a lot of people for the Super Bowl.

8 Likes

I ran a loop last night and fell asleep shortly thereafter.

I was around a lot of females today and I was the most popular dish in the building by far. Married women were having buyers remorse in front of their poor husbands eyes.

One said I looked great and was glowing. That was the first thing she said to me.

Many others were locked on to me all day. Aura was activated for sure.

13 Likes

how would you compare your experience with libertine ZP compared to libertine ultima?

1 Like

I only have minimal experience with ZP, but each time I’ve ran it the ladies take notice. It definitely has gotten my foot in the door with quite a few so far. I like.

8 Likes

Libertine’s aura works online as it attracted woman online for me :eyes:

14 Likes

Okay so I’ve called other subs my “favorite” or the most “life changing”, however, even though I just started libertine, I’m gonna say this:

This will be the most fun sub I’m gonna be spending time with, more than any test variant of WANTED as well.

6 Likes

I am very curious about your experience.

1 Like

There are things I will not be able to write in public, which have already happened :stuck_out_tongue:

However, I’ll still tell y’all about the day, at the end of the day, but for now I’ll say this:

Libertine really brings out the playboy part of Stark, like 10 times more.

8 Likes

Don’t be so humble and too careful, tell us in your journal :).

4 Likes

is anyone running this right now?

if yes, has this product significantly increased your libido/sex drive?

i was a strong responder to libertine ultima but ended up eventually switching to primal seduction ultima as it had more sexual intensity.

and a big reason i liked primal seduction ultima more then libertine ultima is my sex drive/libido was significantly increased when i ran primal ultima but NOT on libertine ultima.

so im curious how things are for ZP technology in that aspect

1 Like

does anyone have any updates on this “new attractant method”?

it was supposed to be a game changer if it worked.

did it work for anyone?

1 Like

what have been the results of this test idea after now more then 2 months?

1 Like

@Friday tested it, said it increased his sex drive significantly, but he stopped due to some other issues he wanted to work on first. I don’t see why it wouldn’t increase your sex drive, though. It’s a very… sexual script.

Best review was @Friday. I know @Invictus had an experience on it that I’m not sure he posted, so I won’t say… but it sounded like Libertine attracted a little too MUCH attention. :wink:

7 Likes

Phenomenal. We used the same kinda idea in Ascension Chamber, Quantum Limitless, EmpFit, etc. which are all getting great reviews.

8 Likes