Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction ZP

Ready for action: Primal Seduction: Enhance Your Romance and Sex Life, Achieve Sexual Freedom and Dominance - SubliminalClub

The ZP version is already in the downloads of those who bought it before.

14 Likes

Got it downloaded ready to go. Just want to see some feedback first before I make it my 3rd ZP!

3 Likes

This should be interesting.

2 Likes

I have high hopes for this one

I want to see some feedback too!

I ran a loop yesterday morning, it triggered some of my “trauma” around sex. And this morning it seems like my libido was higher (my libido was tanked for the past few months)!

For me to give feedback I think I’ll have to run it a little bit more so it can work on my blockage.

2 Likes

I’m going to hangout with someone 1:1 in the near future and I will run this beforehand—that’ll be a good test.

1 Like

This is perfect!!

I plan on testing the manifestation power of my stack for online dating soon :thinking: but I can’t garantee if the manifestation is from PS or Wanted!

There are chances of me going out next week also!

1 Like

Noticed today that I had a sexual dream about a female coworker where I was just neutral while she was seducing me. An interesting experience, has crossed my mind but I don’t mess around with people from work. But a good dream nonetheless :grin:

Was leaving work and had one of our regulars an older lady :older_woman: ask me for a hug. Haven’t been asked that from her before, so yeah I feel pretty good about running Primal Seduction :grin:

I am running rich zp and Primal Seduction zp and my custom heartsong/wanted

6 Likes

PS ZP + Libertine ZP might be an interesting combo…

1 Like

lol maybe heartsong is telling you something about that coworker :wink:

1 Like

I agree with you on that, just don’t like mixing work and pleasure. It’d be nice if I could though :joy:

2 Likes

Unless y’all are career workers, that temporary issue will eventually pass. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Subliminalclub

I’ll let you know if I act on that, been working there for five years now. I’ll see if she is leaving soon :joy:

2 Likes

As someone who got Primal Seduction in March 2019 and seen how it evolved from PrimalTech to NewDawn to Q to Qv2 to now ZP, wow…

4 Likes

It is been a long time I haven’t posted, took me a few days to catch up with new tech. Is Iron Throne will be in ZP format too ? I saw on my download page that the button to download PSIT is actually downloading PSZP not PSITZP

1 Like

Yes owners of Iron Throne are able to get PS ZP as a free upgrade!

2 Likes

PS gets PS ZP.
PS:IT gets PS ZP.
PSITU gets PS ZP.

These three titles have converged into one title.

6 Likes

I’ve been avoiding this particular thread to allow momentum to build and reports to come in lol les goooooo.

Yes, I’m that guy that would rather wait for a show to finish to binge watch it than wait week by week.

PlushUnrulyKoalabear-max-1mb

Lezz gooooo bois and goils!

3 Likes

Its pretty quiet in here but I have to say I think this is a pretty powerful sub. After my first loop and combining it with chosen/wanted I noticed its effects quite clearly.

I’m trying my best to only include things I didn’t notice on my first couple days on wanted/chosen alone…

Things i noticed; increased internal sense of my body found it totally easy to remain in my body and out of my head. I’m pretty good at this already but it was so effortless i was in a no-mind state for most of the day. Walking down the street felt like an eternity.another big one is that this thing feels like a call to action in a big way. I’m pretty laid back and almost kind of hermit but this had me aching to go out and be ina public space…once i was there all i saw was the women. Like my brain was hyper focused on all the feminine energy around me and i was highly attuned to their every movement. Wanted makes me feel desired but this made me desire women big time…yet i felt unattached. I was appreciating their beauty without any sort of want enrgy just pure unattached desire. And they notice this; its strange but I could also feel and see the effect my sexual desire was having on them…

Anyway I had other results but those two are the main things I noticed that seem be distinctly from PSZP…fell in love with sub after the 1st loop and excited to see how my stack develops throughout this month.

20 Likes