Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction ZP

wow this is one of the best posts i have ever seen in my life on any forum.

what an amazingly eloquent way to describe your experience.

thank you so much for this post.

I bolded the effects that i personally would want.

just to be clear, you experienced the things i bolded after only 1 loop of primal seduction ZP?

also, would you be willing to make a similar post on what results you have seen from wanted? i like to only run 1 title at a time and im deciding between wanted ZP and primal seduction ZP and this post was really helpfu; and a similar post for wanted would make it easy for me to decide which to go with.

thanks again.

7 Likes

I can attest to what @NinjaGazin said, it does help you to effortlessly get out of your head. My attraction to women has been noticeably increased, but there is a detached feeling as well. Not to say I donā€™t want them, but more like I recognize my value. So Iā€™m not in a mindset of desperation but of one where I will enjoy who I choose and do so because that is what I want. A prosperity mindset is the word Iā€™d go with.

11 Likes

Does PS ZP have physical shifting in it? I feel my voice to be affected.

I think itā€™s more of a shift in the way you speek, but I definitly have something happening iwth my voice (but might be Wanted or chosen)

thanks for clearing this up, it certainly simplifies things

1 Like

This alone is so powerful for so many reasons.

3 Likes

1loop of PSZP I feel very happy. Permanent smile on my face. Lots of stares as well. Felt twitching in different parts of the body. Feeling charged up. Can also feel the mental strain.

14 Likes

Hey @pacman, it has been awhile. What are your goals with running PS: ZP?

Heal faulty sexual programming.
Then go for them ladies :grin:

I mean ATTACK themā€¦:laughing:

6 Likes

My body is building tons of heat from within.

2 Likes

The healing on PS is real haha, I can feel it every day I run a loop I get some anxiety few hours after and it subsides later in the day.

Gotta let go of that fear of rejection :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Let it flow. (Ten fire PokƩmon)

1 Like

This title makes me a bit too hornyā€¦

5 Likes

Ive been running PS ZP and so far i am getting this nagging feeling to approach women. A fire is growing inside of me that its only purpose is to get me to go approach women. Never felt this from the Qv2 version .

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign there is a part on the sales page for PS ZP where one of the results is ā€œSubconscious Seductionā€ what exactly is the meaning of this .?

1 Like

Sounds like a remote seduction module.

1 Like

@pacman any further updates ?

Feeling extremely social.
Clear minded. Twitching continues in various parts of the body. Extremely energized.

6 Likes

I would think that means that you can do all the right things as far as seduction goes without having to consciously think about it. Just choose your target and start talking to them.

8 Likes

I agree with this .

If you are not thinking about ā€˜what to do nextā€™ but at the same time you have all the gambits to be done at right time
eg - push / pull , teasing
kino
ā€œgetting to knowā€ conversation

You will be doing those things without even thinking consciously and if those gambits hit well ,
you will get the exact reaction from the girl if those reaction is what you want in the first place.

This was my experience .

Maybe submit a ticket to know official answer

3 Likes