The Spartan Lifestyle - ZP x3

The Spartan Lifestyle

Let’s start out with a backstory! I’ve been using the Qv2 of Spartan, StarkQ, and Primal Seduction! Both PS and Stark worked wonderfully for Maximus! Now it’s time for an upgrade.

Stack:

Day 1: Spartan ZP & Primal Seduction ZP x1
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Wanted ZP x1
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Cycle List

Until the 21st (5 day rest then start over)! (This cycle will be used for two months and then switched)
Feedback on the stack and anything else would be much appreciated!

Stay tuned for more!

Edit: Replaced StarkQ with Wanted ZP. I’m doing a 3-Stack ZP!

3 Likes

Day Three: Wednesday, December 8, 2021:

Today is the day I make the shift to Wanted ZP! This will be the first time. I, Maximus, will be using this. Hopefully, the benefits will merge with Spartan and PS ZP! Who knows?! Let’s wait and see about these improvements!

1 Like

Update

I’ve been sticking with the current stack:
Wanted ZP & Primal Seduction ZP
Spartan ZP

According to my spreadsheet, tomorrow is a spartan day.

It’s been going well and strong. I’ve planned my next stack after the second month. The stack will be:
Khan Multistage
Limitless ZP - Edit: Wanted ZP!
Spartan ZP (Not decided on the last sub) - Edit: Chosen!

1 Like

Update: I’ve started my 7 day washout. 5 days to go!

New Stack:

Emperor ZP
Wanted ZP
Spartan ZP

This will be until Khan and others are ready in ZP format

Peace Out

1 Like

Yo Maximus!

I just started running PS ZP (1 loop in haha). Did you ever have anything happen/feel/whatever that was undoubtedly a result of listening to PS ZP? The good and bad?

1 Like

Hey!

While running PS ZP, I’ve felt a lot more calm and in control when talking to various groups of people and women. Happen: Either I was too thick-headed before, but I’ve started to notice a lot more signs with body language etc. Those have been most of the effects I’ve noticed so far. There might have been more, but I may not have noticed them.

Washout Day 3:

Today I felt a strong urge to listen to my stack today. I mean, like a lot. Urge to listen to Emperor etc. I still feel some of the effects of the stack. Relaxed, collected, and enjoying most of the day.

Washout Day 5:

I no longer have the urge to listen to stack. Everything has been good. Kind of a sad gym is closed for a while.

New Stack:

Emperor ZP
Wanted ZP
ZP Riches or Libertines?

Honestly, there are so many areas I want to fix.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Can you close this for me?