Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

is Primal ZP and Sex and Seduction ZP happening?

or for ZP its only Primal Seduction ZP?

1 Like

roadmap.subliminalclub.com literally has the answers for all this stuff you keep asking about what’s coming out when

2 Likes

Well, the roadmap is not super up to date, Khan is still, planned, Midici is not marked as planed, but released.

SaintSovereign and Fire are finishing up the conversion in a blitz this week so I think the roadmap will be updated after that.

2 Likes

All the more reason to just be patient and not overload with questions.

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree with that, releases will be done soon :wink:

1 Like

Saint liked that post

2 Likes

thanks for the thoughts :slight_smile:

maybe ill stack something fast acting for me so it would make the journey much enjoyable and a bit easy :slight_smile:

like stark,

cheers

1 Like

Oh of course, I didn’t say you should stop running the subs at some point :wink:

Was just adding to the initial idea, that once it became your new reality, you dont need to focus too much on the subs anymore because you ARE now that person.
Also why ZP is so powerful. You become that person right away.

1 Like

I suppose my post was worded as if it was to you directly lol, but it was more general :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t deign to educate a tester :wink:

1 Like

Oh god I am by now means something special. I just applied for the test and got part of it.

I don’t know anything :slight_smile:

Posting this here also because it’s super helpful:

12 Likes

Yeah. This is excellent stuff. Had even had it bookmarked when SaintSovereign wrote it.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for Beyond limitless and Ascension chamber. Those two are going to blow my mind to bits.

3 Likes

I’m hoping The Elixir ZP comes today

1 Like

I recall @SaintSovereign stating that on a long enough timeline The Elixir should resolve most childhood trauma. I want to test that and see if it’s exponentially with ZP

11 Likes

Is this the quote you’re referring to?

10 Likes

That sounds hummm… fun! :ghost::japanese_ogre::alien: I might give it a go.

3 Likes

Yes

I am going to run it with Dragon Reborn ZP
I’m over my past holding me back

I was reading about generational trauma recently and it got me to thinking about my mother’s and father’s relationships with their parents and how it was a reflection of how they are and were
I had so much animosity towards my parents but I have worked hard to let that go
Every generation is different and they did the best they could

15 Likes

It seems like Dragon and Elixir will do perfectly for you.

2 Likes

Generational trauma is definitely an interesting one. I ended up on that topic a few weeks ago and it sent me down a rabbit hole of self discovery. It’s really amazing what can be passed off as “normal” but is very emotionally damaging to an individual growing up. It’s like living in a bubble your whole life but the bubble is lined with spikes so when you try to move out of it there’s a lot of pain.

7 Likes