Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction ZP

Thank you bro ahahahahha
Your little internal dialog to explain the effect made me laugh so hard lmao (it’s probably directly in the script ahahahah)

AHHH also I see that I’ve got all tree, At some point I gotta try the seducer ‘’ trio’’

I’ m scared of being overwhelmed by women with that much ZP centered around it, with wanted only it was reaching weirdly intense scenario of being stared at, or girls trying so hard to be noticed by me, I might not be able to handle ahaha, when I’ll try that cycle wish me good luck, I’ll need some to kill the anxiety it might bring me lol

2 Likes

When I was in college years ago, my roommate used to get approached all the time by women. And it didn’t matter where we were. On campus, off campus… in a different city… night time or day time… they would approach him. Some people like my roommate, seem to have a tractor beam effect on women. I can’t explain it. But I’ve seen it happen. so many times in different venues and times of day, that I’m very inclined to believe @NinjaGazin experience as being a definite possibility.

1 Like

i am NOT close minded on this subject.

i am absolutely open to the possibility this happens but again I have NEVER seen it in my life so I’m going to need hard evidence.

so far i remain 100% unconvinced.

but lets take your roommate.

first, forget college campus and all that as that is NOT the point of this thread.

a girl approaching you at work or school of course happens; that is NOT what this thread is about.

so back to your roommate…

you are telling me that excluding the college campus, during the day random women he has never met before would approach him all the time?

really?

if yes, a few questions for you…

first, what is your definition of “all the time”

i have been approached at night literally 1000s of times; that’s my definition of all the time.

secondly, what exactly did these women say?

please give examples for the shopping mall and grocery store which i think are 2 very common daytime environments where there are a lot of women.

what exactly did girls say to your friend when they approached him at the shopping mall or grocery store?

1 Like

Let’s just agree to disagree on the “do girls approach guys” conversation since this thread is about PS ZP.

Going back to your planned stack for day game I think daredevil and primal seduction would work perfectly. I can’t speak for daredevil ZP but PS definitely gave me an urge to socialize more alongside a strong sexually charged state of being so I can only imagine that combining it with a sub that specifically addresses being active socially should bring tremendous results.

In my opinion that combo would lead to the user becoming very sexually forward, nonchalant and yet leading interactions forward towards their desired outcome.

4 Likes

do you guys think primal and sex and seduction be sold separately in ZP format?

1 Like

Yes they will be sold separately in ZP

1 Like

any recent updates on this product?

any guys here using this product for cold approaching?

please share any recent experiences with this product.

Sounds like you are already good with women and as you have said you get approached thousands of times. So why are you even bothering investing in a subliminal product like PS ?. I don’t think you need it.

2 Likes

Maybe check out the journals of people running Primal Seduction? A Road to Sexual Freedom (PS + Wanted + more); PS ZP, Love Bomb, Mind’s Eye Journal of Change; PrSeQZP, LibQZP & HearQ+WaQ Custom of Nascent; The Spartan Lifestyle - ZP x3; etc.

3 Likes

Is Primal Seduction safe for women to use?

1 Like

I don’t think PS is made for woman, but I don’t believe it would be dangerous.

3 Likes

That sub is so masculine that yourself will desire women over men overnight

I swear this is the thirst sub :rofl:

I can’t even imagine in ZP fr

(is it even unisex? I don’t remember so at least…)

2 Likes

Not what I want then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo I don’t know if it’s because I am cutting too much, but I feel like my libido tanked this week :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It seems like Seductress ZP with Love Bomb ZP (or Libertine ZP) could work really good.
Thats the stack my girfriend is waiting for.

4 Likes

What are you looking for?

1 Like

I’m interested in everything about primal seduction without all the masculinity.

4 Likes

Especially in ZP, it’s unlikely to make you masculine. It would probably make you more sexually forward though.

3 Likes

Then you surely will benefit from a stack like this:

Ascension for women+S&S
Ascension for women+libertine

Or a combination of the aforementioned

2 Likes

You should wait for Sex and Seduction then :wink:

4 Likes