PrSeQZP, LibQZP & HearQ+WaQ Custom of Nascent

Hello all this will be my Journal chronicling my experiences of Primal Seduction ZP, RICH ZP and my custom which has :

1. Heartsong Q core
2. WANTED Q core
3. Apollon
4.Enchanting Smile
5. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
6. Male Enhancement
7. Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
8. Pragya
9. Prevent Premature Ejaculation
10. SPS: Fat Burn
11. Atman
12. Aura of Craving
13. DEUS
14. Gorgeous Manifestor
15. I AM
16. Yggdrasil
17. Omnidimensional 
18. Earthshaker- Sexuality
19.Instant Spark
20. Temptation

Today just roughly three hours ago, I ran my two zp loops of Primal Seduction and Rich ZP just one loop each. I felt more energetic right after coming back from work. Felt the back of my head feel like energy was moving around in there.

Got to experience what I’m attributing to Primal Seduction when I was at the gym. Felt like I had taken some phenibut, my head was focused, didn’t have a care or concern of anyone looking at me and was walking confidently with my shoulders back and posture straight and in no rush.

I did see some girls, one of them being a trainer. Didn’t start anything but I didn’t feel nervous in her presence or like I was able to just block her out of my reality as I was focused on my workout and getting my ideal body for me.

I can see how ZP itself can make one introspective on themselves. While I was in the dry sauna, my thoughts turned to my future and how it would look like with more continued use of ZP and what my stack would look like in the future. I do plan to run this for more than 45 days. Hoping to have my body in the shape I’d want and have the lifestyle of being wanted and being in a relationship for just fun.

After my previous 3 to 4 year relationship ended quite abruptly and was well needed, much thanks to the Subliminal Rebirth for getting me out of that toxic relationship. I’m not looking for anything to get rid of my freedom, getting to know myself and love me for me. Good introspection that I’m better being independent and single.

Hoping to see RICH ZP in action soon, but will be patient as I’m feeling optimistic for the future. Thank you Subliminal Club and Saint and Fire for all that you do.

7 Likes

Day 2

Woke up early at 4am, took some small naps from 7am to 8am before my work day started. After my naps I felt energized, went to the gym, still had that moment of a click where I was able to just focus solely on me and working out. Lack of outside thoughts is the best way I can describe this experience.

Looking forward to listening to my custom tomorrow, can’t wait to see how the ZP will boost it. When I was at work my female coworkers complimented me on my hair that I’m letting grow out. I feel more in tune to my inner state of mind and emotions. Like I initially got mad after hearing what another coworker said that I didn’t do at work. but then I realized it wasn’t important. I’ll do what is within my own control.

Oh almost forgot to put down in here, how I lost two pounds even after eating a heavy meal after my workout. Just a pretty neat thing that I wasn’t expecting at all. Gonna keep an eye out for my weight in the future and keep on helping the subs work by hitting the gym daily.

I’ve read other members experiencing recon on their path starting with ZP, haven’t any moments that I recognize as recon. Overall my mood has been pretty high, been feeling pretty good about my body and sense of confidence. Love this feeling, looking forward to continue shaping my reality from myself outward.

4 Likes

Day 3

Listened to one loop of my Custom to start the day off. Before hand I had a dream of one my female coworkers stroking my hands and kissing my body. I for the most part was aware in the dream and was detached but letting her continue to try and seduce me. Was a surreal dream for sure, I wanted to do the deed but didn’t want to bother with the hassle of being in a relationship with someone I work with.

At work I’m still pretty social and charming, nothing has changed with that. But I do feel more okay with moments of silence and or stressful moments seem not to faze me any at all. Which is a weird feeling at first, but not a bad one. Also I just felt slimmer today, clothes fit loose and I just felt good about my body.

An interesting experience that had me like what’s going on, was when I was leaving work and was saying goodbye to the cashier I knew. When one of my regular elderly customers asked for a hug goodbye, I obliged and made a joke as I left. But I’ll take that as an effect of wanted from my Custom, nice to see the world reacting to my internal changes.

As I was stopping by to pick up some fast food from Whataburger I was gonna use the drive thru but it was ridiculously packed. So I parked and went inside, it was full as well; didn’t get bothered by all the people packed inside and I felt comfortable. Finally get up to order from the cashier and she was pretty cute, couldn’t make out the face fully with the mask on; but she was a cutie.

Just asked her how her day was going and she went off about drama happening at school. Something I have noticed is people in general have just been releasing more information to me without me even prying. Made some small talk, felt like I had some signs she was interested; eye contact, laughing at some of the things I said when it wasn’t even my good stuff. She had a line so I didn’t push, but it was fine I’m not hooked on her. There will always be another no need to pressure myself, I’m the prize.

Had a great day of cardio after work, went to the gym and got two miles done in 30 minutes. Then finished off with 10 minutes of dry sauna to relax, would have worked out the legs but they were full so I ended my workout comfortably worked out. Finally seeing some possible manifestations of RICH, got the mail and it was an advertisement of a position at a hospital and a starting bonus if hired of $6000 usd. Had mixed feelings of being comfortable with my coworkers, but the benefits of going somewhere new with an incentive like that does seem nice, I’ll see about tomorrow morning about applying for it and see what happens.

I like what I do and the people, but at the end of the day. I just want to make more money and have more time for the people in my life and to enjoy myself. Plus at work it can get pretty stressful and as much as I like to have fun while working, that sometimes isn’t possible with my coworkers. I’ve been at this job for over five years, change can be intimidating. But I feel okay with change now, looking forward to becoming a better reflection of myself that I hope to become my better self.

3 Likes

Day 4

Writing this a day late, was just tired yesterday. Today was my rest day, a thing I did notice was I experienced what other members had mentioned of an image popping up their heads and staying there. For me it was my ex’s face that kept appearing as I was driving off to work. At the time I couldn’t make sense why that was happening but I believe that to me she is one of my major reasons for not wanting to get into a relationship again.

It was weird to see her face, but she looked different; I think I have started to forget how she looked. I couldn’t even remember how the dog she had looked like. Not sure if that was recon, but overall I didn’t feel depressed from thinking about her. Just was more confused and trying to connect the reason for her popping up.

Today was definitely a rest day to me, didn’t go to the gym today but just relaxed after work with my brother. Another thing to note is even when I woke up in the morning I had a dream but it felt like a quick dream that I don’t recall but just a general sense of not knowing what the dream was. Just a weird thing I noticed.

I did make sure to apply for that other job as well, felt like that was the most productive part of my day. But rest days are good, looking back at it now since I’m day 5 and just listened to my two loops of zp. It was a good decision, I feel a little tired but rested.

Though I do have to note that my sense of time is off, case in point is that I’m still surprised that’s it’s only been five days. It feels like more time has passed like weeks. I’m more in the present that is what I have noticed, it’s a good feeling as I feel I have done more in this short span of time. Reality is funny in how our sense of time is fluid, we make our own reality. I can see how ZP does make reality flow threw you outwards.

7 Likes

Am the same. Value freedom more than having a relationship. Feels good to do whatever I want, whenever I want to.

I realized this about myself over 10 years ago. And have been single ever since. I date and have good relations with the women I see. But I tell them from the beginning that I am not dating exclusively and those who come along for the ride, I enjoy being with.

Some of them do eventually end up with someone else for a long term relationship. Which is fine with me since I can let them go. There are plenty of beautiful women in this world. Ever since I got over the feeling of oneitis, it feels great to know I am not dependent on anyone to feel good about myself.

4 Likes

That is what I’m aiming for as well friend :smile:

Because truly that relationship showed me that I’m an amazing person myself, but when I was with her I gave up my goals and then lost sight of myself. Gained weight, lost my motivation for living; nothing seemed good anymore. Stopped seeing my mom and brother who I was very close with as well.

Never gonna betray myself again. I’m gonna live for myself, what you said about not being dependent on anyone is something I agree with wholeheartedly.

4 Likes

Great to hear that, bro. That’s what a healthy relationship with yourself is.

3 Likes

Day 5

Listened to my two loops of RICH ZP and Primal Seduction ZP. Gave me a nice pump of energy. Did some meditation to start off the day and some energy work, my thoughts or ability to project images in my mind just flowed so easily. Made it a breeze.

Was at work today for a short shift of two and a half hours, it went by quickly. Stuck around afterwards just talking to some of my coworkers as I waited for my dentist appointment in the next hour. My conversations just flow, no anxiety at all.

So I get to the Dentist office and sign some papers, wait to be called up. I chat up the girl who is gonna clean up my teeth before the Dentist comes. I take a nap on the chair as it’s inclined, even had the girl turn off the lights for me :laughing:
Surprised when the dentist comes in as she is my type, blonde and cute green eyes and young looking.

As I’m talking and joking around while she is asking about my teeth, I make her laugh and she keeps touching my shoulder. Honestly I had fun at the Dentist office, I’ll be seeing that Dentist this Thursday to fill in some cavities. So I’m interested to see how that goes, but overall loved the vibe of everyone. Even had the guy who charged me walked me out of the office front door and fist pump me :smile:

Went to the gym tonight, had three nice looking girls at the gym. Attributing that to my custom, just overall good motivation to have around while I’m pumping some iron. Today was a good day, I feel good. I’m happy, no worries on the mind. Life is good, I’m ready for my rest day tomorrow.

3 Likes

Day 6

This one is a little late as I fell asleep way too quickly last night while listening to music. This was my rest day. Had a lazy morning before I went in to work today.

When I got to work, I wasn’t tired. But I didn’t feel the motivation or drive to work. As the day passed, I realized it was a realization of my desire to work somewhere else or for myself. My biggest feeling was of boredom while I was at work, sure I talked to people who were customers. But it’s all the same script, like when I speak to coworkers or people I flow with I have fun and enjoy that.

So I’m feeling like that was Zero Point healing from RICH, having me come to terms with leaving my work place for something that flows for me. Not sure what I’m going to do, but I’m open to the opportunities of new sources of income coming into my life. Funny enough while talking to my boss she did comment that I was a pretty charming guy, when I was talking about my experience at the Dentist the other day :laughing:

After I got back from work, got ready to head off to the gym. Once I got there I did 15 minutes of cardio, then 30 minutes of the dry sauna. Meant to only do like 10 to 15 minutes of the sauna, but then a man came inside and started talking aloud and I ended up talking with him.

1 Like

Day 7

Slept too early last night, so a little late on the post. Today was my custom one loop day. Went to the gym did some strength training, felling tired and pump. Saw some cute looking girls there as well, so I was in a better mood.

Overall my vibe today was in good flow mood, had a little bit of a headache. Drank some more water and Tylenol and I was good to go again. Yeah I was just in a chatty playful mood at work.

Got to see two old female coworkers and show off my beard and hair :smile: Shorter post today as I am writing from my phone, notice I write more while on the computer listening to music.

3 Likes

Day 8

Today was my rest day, also incidentally enough I was off of work as well. Me and my brother went off in the morning to play tennis with some of our friends. Had a good time with the guys we played for 3 hours straight, always good to be in motion and have fun with others.

After we got back, had a big breakfast of tacos and took a nap. This was a very relaxing day for me, got to play some ps4 and unwind. Didn’t go to the gym, but once I accepted that today was my lazy day. I just kind of went with it, need to relax every now and then.

1 Like

Day 9

Starting this journal right off as it is still fresh, might add more at night after work. See if anything else happened. Today I listened to my two loops of RICH ZP and Primal Seduction ZP. Had to wake up early for my dentist appointment at 7am here, so I was up by 5am and started my listening then.

Did feel as energetic as I could with five hours sleep, after listening I went to go take a cold shower to wake up. It helped, I’m up and awake. As I was driving, I was tempering my expectation of seeing the Blonde Dentist today. I just said to myself I’m just gonna go and have fun and see what happens. I get there and chat up the girl who is getting me situated while we are waiting for the Dentist.

I don’t feel nervous, I’m comfortable in my own skin. On the tv screens they have on the wall is playing “Welcome to America 2”, the first was definitely a lot better than this one. The Dentist gets inside the room, all three of us start chatting up, at some point they mention how they love this movie the 2nd one. In my head I’m cringing, that’s also when she mentions how her fiance already revealed what he is getting her for Christmas. Sure it’s a shame, but honestly there are always other girls and who knows when she becomes single again she’ll think of me :smile:

The rest of the time it was hard for me to speak as she has her hands in my mouth :laughing: That was a good way to start off the morning I feel good, even though my right side of the mouth is still numb from what she gave me. Oh I remembered a possible effect of RICH was she said they needed to put more filling for a cavity than they initially charged me for, but for not to worry they wouldn’t charge me but the insurance instead :moneybag:

That’s all for now though, not looking forward to working tonight. But I’m open to whatever the day brings me :grin:

2 Likes

Day 9 part 2

My day today has been off to a busy start, found myself bored at work again. Was a day of introspection, found myself questioning my goals, my self. There is obvious benefit of working for myself or becoming self sufficient, more time on the things that make me happy and fulfilled.

Should I keep running my custom with Wanted and Heartsong? That was one of the questions that popped up in my head, was questioning about replacing it with just the ZP version of WANTED. I think one of my traumas is deeply related to forming attachment with women, fear of being trapped and having myself become less of what I am once more. I talked myself out of it as I know that Heartsong is meant to draw in people with same goals as yourself in a relationship, I know I do love being wanted and do want to form some temporary attachments with women.

That’s enough of my internal dialog of the day, was pretty nice as I was leaving one of my coworkers she offered me chocolate she hadn’t tried yet. Spent a little time talking with her and another coworker before I left. A different topic I remembered this morning was of a dream I had this morning, involving a haunted house. I was one of a couple people in the house setting up sigils or wards on the walls and windows to lock this malevolent spirit inside the house so it wouldn’t go out to hurt others. I remember being in the bedroom sealing it up and wondering if the spirit would try and harm me before I awoke.

2 Likes

Day 10

Today is my rest day. Woke up and got ready to play some tennis with my brother, we got there and we were the only ones there. Later another one of our friends made it and we had fun playing for over two hours. Time sure does fly by quickly when your moving and having fun.

Afterwards I had a big meal two burgers to be my one meal of the day before I headed on to work. At work I noticed that my frame of mind had become more solid, more alpha or primal I might say. It was just little things like sticking with me saying you need an appointment for a shot and the man still insisting on it and me not budging.

After work I hung out with my brother at a billiards lounge, he was there with some of his friends from work. The place was packed when I got there, quite a few lookers. It was nice to see the servers in skirts :smile: He introduced me to some people I didn’t know, one of them was a pretty curvy Latina. She was pretty friendly and handsy, honestly enjoyed meeting her and the warm welcome I got there.

I played a game or three with the boys, was bad at first but started to get my rhythm going near the end :grin: Some of the guys were asking me to ask out this older girl in red playing with another girl out. But she wasn’t my type, she should be the one to come to me first and then I’d see about going from there. Honestly my frame of mind, was like I’d see beautiful girls and appreciate their beauty but it didn’t blow me away. I was still grounded, calm and not desperate for whatever scraps I could get.

As I was driving on back home at night with little to no cars on the road. I was having deep reflection on how I am a different person than who I was previously. My actions, thoughts, goals are different, hard to tell when exactly all this started. But I think back to my old self who was in that relationship and now, two completely different individuals is what I see. Love the me that I am now, looking to keep on evolving towards my new whole self.

In some of the insights I had, I have resolved to change out my stack. By removing RICH ZP and replacing it with Diamond ZP. The reason for the shift, is to make my stack more focused on being sexual and having fun and enjoying life. From what I remembered reading up besides the male enhancement, some testers experienced a manifestation of casual encounters. Looking forward to Monday when I can listen to it and see what results I will get from it, curios to see how my libido will be. I’ve been practicing semen retention for 71 days now, looking to still maintain this in the future. I feel like it does help the ummph of the power of the subliminals along with keeping me energetic.

5 Likes

Day 11

Today is my custom one loop listen day. Woke up rested this morning, played my loop and played some “Mortal Shell” on the ps4 this morning. Skipped breakfast as I was heading out with the bro and some friends to see the movie “Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City” this morning. After the movie which was just okay, we drove out to get some Chicago style philly steak sandwiches. I ordered a hefty one meal for the day of a philly steak, mozzarella sticks, chilly cheese dog and some pizza we all finished up together. Interestingly enough, I didn’t feel stuffed in which case I’d feel bad. Just felt like a good level of full.

There was a mall nearby that we stopped by just to walk around and see some girls. It was packed, even with so many people around and being all pressed up together. I felt no anxiety, just confidence and was able to walk around with no worries and just eye up some cute girls that passed by. Noticed this effect more as we were by the food court waiting for my bro to use the restroom, I was just leaning up against the guard rail and was feeling cool and calm. Loved the feeling :grin:

Afterwards we just chilled out at the apartment, I relaxed more with that game and after finally getting my second death notice in the game I called it quits. Went off to the gym to work off that food and make up for my two days off, I lifted heavy and felt a good nice pump. Also saw some pretty cute girls as well today, always a good sign for me.

After reading up on mogul zp coming out today, it did make me think up of my wealth stack I’d be running in the future. Mogul zp, RICH zp and maybe CHOSEN zp or just wait and see what other titles get released then. I do want the wealth stack to start jump starting my financial reality, but I really do wanna keep the focus on my inner confidence and frame of mind with women and just getting girls with no difficulty or effort. So maybe one more 21 days of my Romance Stack after the five day washout is done, honestly just love my new reality and outlook on things revolving around my confidence and just not worrying about getting women as it feels like an eventuality at this point.

5 Likes

This gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Good going, bro!

2 Likes

Thank you bro, honestly loving this journey :smile:

1 Like

Day 12

Today is a rest day. Lost some weight even after my one heavy meal from yesterday, just had two servings of stir fry and chicken for my one meal today. This is my day off from work, so I played on the ps4 for a little bit before heading out to the gym. Did half an hour of the back and legs and then finished off with 30 minutes of cardio for two miles. Looking forward to see my weight tomorrow and eat some of the food I bought for me to have before I go to work in the morning as my one meal :drooling_face:

Did find myself having more sexual attraction, not sure if that is sense I know I’m gonna be running Diamond tomorrow? I have experienced and seen others who get the results before starting on a new subliminal, interesting on how that works. Can report that I should stop looking at tik tok of girls, kinda knew that was a bad idea especially while retaining. Had a moment before the gym today in which I was trying to comb my hair, with curly hair that was a challenge. But I was like just love it, it’s you and you look good.

What else to mention, still impressed as I was on the treadmill and the time just flew by. Didn’t feel like work or a hassle doing 30 minutes, love that. Some worries that popped up is could I still retain while I was with a girl, hoping that Diamond ZP can help with that. Though honestly that is just a needless worry as the girls I had in the past, I honestly had to work hard to make myself cum. Not sure if it’s the girls I was with or I’m just a tough nut to crack :laughing: :grin:

1 Like

Day 13

Today is my listening day of Diamond ZP plus Primal Seduction ZP. Initial feeling or impression of Diamond,is just an overall feel good mood or being. Haven’t noticed or felt anything down there, but while looking at myself in the mirror I looked pretty darn good :grin: From me experiencing my mood and confidence around my looks, all of this helps you direct your passion when you perform. Hope that made sense, I get the feel of it. But when trying to type it up, find I’m lacking at the moment.

I go in today at 9am for work, so I’ll report on my experience with women and others. What am I expecting to happen today? More looks from women, some direct physical touch on their end, more carefree content mood and finally a bigger mogul :grin:

5 Likes

Day 13 part 2

Okay so I did notice an increase in my libido, plus an increased notice of females and an appreciation for their own individual qualities. The blood flow is increased that is something I have noticed, not a bad thing at all :grin:

Was a busy day at work, but wasn’t as bad as a Monday is typically like. My energy while at work was stable and I was in a good mood all day. One thing to note, is that I was still feeling sore from the gym is my guess. So when I got home I fell asleep for like an hour, just started playing the game when I woke up. Thinking I should rest up in case I was just needing the rest from either the gym or the new zp in my stack.

4 Likes