C.reative A.dmirable L.egacy M.emorable

1/11/2022

I checked my bank statements and realized a fraudulent company tricked me into submitting my personal information and banking information a few months ago. I filed for identity theft and I reported the fraudalent company to Federal Trade Commisions.

SaintSovereign really made me think about what’s been happening to my account, after I mentioned my bank issues in the RICH ZP Main Thread.

Just 3 weeks ago, I tried getting an official credit report and I was denied access to confirm my identity on 2 different credit sources. I know someone has been using my personal infomation and I’m finally gaining the courage to get to the bottom of it. Someone stole my wallet back in 2019, so I’m certain that has something to do with it also.

I really hope I get this settled. I want to be financially independent and I want to move out. Enough is enough

1 Like

1/14/2022:

This week was productive at my job. I still notice people treating me nicely and wanting to talk to me. Also, I’m really sick of being a fat man. I’m tired of being fat and I’m tired of not having any money. I don’t want to live at my father’s house anymore and I really want to be financially stable.

I’ve learned that I use the habit of feeling sorry for myself as a way to use an escape, such as ordering food and overeating. I’ve also been craving sex and a connection with a woman all week. I often remind myself that it isn’t a priority right now, bu something in the back of my mind reminds me that it’s kind of sad that I’m 23 and I’ve never been wanted.

But a breakthrough occurred and I really don’t care who wants me or not anymore. I don’t care who likes me. I just need to focus on becoming skinny again, earning money, and moving out. Focus on my passion, helping others, and healing.

Also, the girl I met on Tinder isn’t even interested in me. She just wanted to recruit me for her Forex trading thing. I looked into the academy she’s trying to recruit me to be apart of and it’s just a big pyramid scheme. At first, I thought it was a RICH + Ascended Mogul manifestation for wealth and women, but not really. She’s a nice person, but I dug deep into the company and found out it’s not worth it.

My sister gave birth today and she has Covid and her new born daughter is sick. I just feel so bad because all of this covid stuff, I never truly believed in. I also feel bad that my sister is so young with a child, and her daughter is sick. I just want to cry, because my little sister’s daughter will be indoctrinated in this system and society that truly doesn’t care.

Sometimes I just want to cry. The things I don’t like about myself, I have complete control to change. I don’t want to be fat, I don’t want to be broke. I want to experience a woman rubbing my chest as we drift off to sleep, laying in bed together. i want to fulfill my passion. I don’t want to waste my life. I want to have my life in order

edit: My washout starts on Sunday, so I’ll resume listening schedule 1/24/2022

6 Likes

Last night, I had a dream that I smoked crack for the first time with junkies. I watch episodes of the show ‘Intervention’ often, so that has something to do with it.
I also had a dream that people I never really talked to found my number and were texting me to hang out. A woman in the dream was eager to have sex with me and we planned to meet but I forgot because I was busy

I hope this isn’t explicit but I want some sex soon. I want to lock eyes. I want a cute woman to give me “f*** me eyes”. My sex drive is through the roof and I want to f***. What should I do about this? I don’t like the after effect of masturbating, and I refuse to do that. I want a real woman to lay in bed with.

I can’t believe I feel unapologetic to say, I want some lol

You may want to check out the romance section of the store.

2 Likes

@Seeker Do you think this will interfere with my goals to build clients, save money, and move out? Or will the romance subs work in the background while I focus?

1 Like

You may want to check out Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2022). The author appears to be running both wealth and romance programs. PrSeQZP, LibQZP & HearQ+WaQ Custom of Nascent also appears to include both wealth and romance programs.

4 Likes

thanks Seeker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rather than go to the romance section and find purely romance subs, you should, in my opinion, run foundational subs that work for both wealth AND business. Ideally ones that create internal changes before external changes.

Ascended Mogul is already one of those subs, which is why you’ve recently been experiencing a higher sex drive as well as achieving some business results. You’re becoming more confident and gravitating more towards wanting to express that confidence. Visualizing someone locking eyes with you and giving you sex eyes indicates your mind is gravitating to more consciously confident self-imagery that you feel like you now deserve. So one option for you is to just keep on going with your stack and reap the benefits you’re already getting until they’re fully integrated.

You could upgrade to Emperor ZP instead, which I would recommend whenever you’re ready, because it has the entire Ascended Mogul script in it, PLUS even more wealth scripting and massive upgrades to the social/sexual/self-image scripting. So you’ll still be committed to Ascended Mogul, but you’ll now be getting Ascended Mogul plus a more well rounded experience.

Emperor would be the upgrade I would recommend if you want to focus on business and women at the same time but keep your stack tight and focused. And ZP would get you faster results, so you could even switch to Emperor now.

Another one you could add to your stack would be Wanted. It’s purely social, but it is a really good sub and seems like a good one for you.

Wanted works on your self-image and self-acceptance so that you walk around town knowing you’re a hot catch. It works on physical shifting to increase muscularity, improve facial structure, and burn fat. And it has sexual manifestation scripting. It’s also one of the only subs that doesn’t require you to go out and approach a bunch of people in order to get results. It helps you attract women so they come to you while you’re living your daily life. So as a stack with AM or Emperor you would really be hitting all your goals and improving your confidence, and getting social/sexual growth while working on the business.

Wanted would be an example of a social/sexual sub that gets you results by healing you internally until you’re so outrageously confident that it’s impossible NOT to get women coming to you automatically.

And finally, I have to mention but wouldn’t recommend stacking with Ascended Mogul yet… the internal healing sub that you could run would be Heartsong. But I think Heartsong’s healing is SO powerful that it interferes with the productivity/wealth scripting of Ascended Mogul… or at least it did in my case and in general intense healing can interfere with Alpha scripts.

I’d recommend avoiding the PURE seduction subs right now while you work on your foundations.

Stark, Primal and Chosen also seem like subs that could simultaneously help business and wealth, but ultimately, I think your best bet is either incorporating Emperor or Wanted into your stack right now to develop an unshakeable internal frame.

This is all just one opinion and not meant to be taken as fact! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks @Billions I’ve been actually thinking of getting Wanted! I think I’ll continue with Ascended Mogul up until June, and if I feel I’m ready, I’ll get Emperor ZP! Emperor sounds so challenging.

Would it be good to stack Wanted with AM? Maybe I’ll add Wanted next month or so?

The old emperor and the new emperor are completely different titles. Literally everything you might’ve read about emperor is wrong now if it was qv2 you read about. Because ZP changed it so much. I think AM qv2 would be much more challenging than emperor zp, with more recon and longer integration. Zp is pretty seamless.

The old emperor

• cold
  • obsessive
  • not very happy
  • obsessed with dominating others
  • intense feelings of power
  • lone wolf
  • high recon

The new emperor

• warm
  • joyful
  • high status and instant rapport
  • controlled power
  • team player/leader
  • wealth motivated but able to rest/relax
  • lower recon due to zp

All ZP titles naturally have healing as well, just because of how the scripting works.

Pretty much any of those subs would stack together. Emperor and Wanted, Emp and Ascended Mogul, Wanted and Ascended Mogul, they’d all be good and they’d all stack well with RICH too

1 Like

Wow, I would have never thought. With this being said, I can’t wait until AMZP releases. I’m curious to see how it will feel!

1/16/22

My drive to improve boosted so much today. I got a lot done, business-wise. I also got up and started working out and I’m so addicted to sweating and exercising again. It feels so good.

I’m so sick of being a fat man. 23 is way too young to be fat, and I think being fat makes you look older. My sister says I look 28, which is a shame. I’m ready to be skinny again. I need to remove this fat! Everyday, I’m going to turn some music on and release this fat off my body. No more eating horrible food!

I hate being fat and I will NOT be fat anymore!

1 Like

AMZP will be worth the wait I think. It would be interesting how it will turn out.

1 Like

My doctor suggested a few things to help me drop the weight.

Drink a glass of water before each meal.
Write down everything I eat and count the calories.
Join weight watchers.

Turning on the music to release the fat is the most fun idea I’ve heard so far :heartbeat: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I think music is the best way to make working out much more intense and fun. Drinking water before each meal sounds perfect!!I’m going to do that!

2 Likes

1/19/2022:

This washout week has been going good. I’ve been obsessing over my passion and working out. My body has been sore, but I still have enough drive and energy to have an intense workout. Intermittent fasting works best for me, so eat in a 5 hour window and make sure I don’t eat past 8pm.

Also, sleep feels so good. I can feel my brain processing and initiating the script as I enter back into theta brainwave state right before I wake up. I feel a euphoric feeling when I wake up, happy to be alive.

I’m looking forward to getting life in order and accomplishing goals.

2 Likes

1/23/2022:

Today is the last day of washout break and I enjoyed it. I still have dreams I remember and they’re nice dreams. I’ve been working out everyday still, and I feel that I will truly be skinny again

I resume Ascended Mogul tomorrow. I’m going to give RICH ZP another chance in the listening schedule. I can feel the effects of it bending reality, but strange things happen like pending payments and overdraft fees.

My account was so negative last week, I only truly earned 20 dollars from my paycheck because of the negative balance

Maybe the key to RICH ZP is to not spend any money at all

How you doing, Calm? Everything ok? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I think I’m okay. Just reconciliation

1 Like

1/25/2022:

Last night, I had a disturbing sexual dream. In the dream, my TV was on a menu screen of demons and eerie music. I don’t remember anything besides that but ejaculating in my sleep and I woke up with wet underwear. It was weird and made me feel bad, but luckily I still have lots of sexual energy to transmute into exercise and passion.

Also, today I was granted a raise at my job. It made me happy and I felt good about it. I’m going to listen to Ascended Mogul later tonight and go to sleep

5 Likes