Dating Life Improvement Stack - Advice

Dear Community,

I am new here, so I need a bit of advice from more experienced members.

My current goal is to improve my dating and sex life. Other aspects of my life are more/less in order, but subs like Ascended Mogul are in my mid term plan.

So, during my research last few days here, I found following subs to most likely be of help to achieve my goal:

• Libertine;
  • Primal Seduction;
  • Sex Mastery X2;
  • Wanted.

Also, these subs might be of help also:

• Ascension;
  • Stark;
  • PSITU;
  • Love Bomb.

So a few things about me and my reasoning here: I’m about 30 years old and I have had mediocre success with women in the past. I’m on the introverted side, but I am more social and have more friends than a average introvert. Also, I enjoy going to the clubs and bars (and there are no major restrictions in my country regarding Covid). Saying that, I am not much into PUA and my goal is not to approach too many women (I found that draining), but to get more interest from women in general and be confident and able to escalate when I notice IOI from women I like. Also, I probably have a bit of limiting beliefs when it comes to women and that is the reason I listed regular PS instead of PS:IT.

All in all, only sub that I am sure I will be using is Libertine and I am here seeking for advice what is the best combo stack in my case. I am not sure should I use Libertine/PS/Ascension or Libertine/Wanted/PS or to start with Ascension like I saw many people recommended on one similar topic.
Also, should I use Libertine Ultima like a booster or like a major program? I also plan on using Sex Mastery X2 like a regular ultima. Does that interfere with recommendation to use only one ultima at the time? (if I’d be using Libertine as ultima also).

I am also open to any other recommendations, of course, I maybe missed something.

Cheers!

3 Likes

I’d suggest building a base with primal seduction before using the aura enhancing effects of libertine to get out and more freely use the game you developed

1 Like

I haven’t used any of these subs but in theory, based off of the reported effects, product descriptions and intended goals of the products,

Primal Seduction seems like a no brainer for the inner + external game.
Libertine is aura based but I think it will enhance the effects of Primal Seduction and make women more receptive to your inner + external game.
That’s a crazy combo and then top it off with WANTED, which will create intrigue and mystery based seduction traits and physical shifting to make you look more attractive.

If you’re taking action consistently with this stack and putting yourself out there, then I see no reason why you wouldn’t be able to improve your dating and sex life.

Ascension is good, I can speak on that from experience since the script is in Emperor. It’s more of an all around general “alpha male” subliminal. I would have recommended that if you really needed it. Since you said that the other aspects of your life are more/less in order, you are decently social, have had mediocre success with women in the past, etc, I think you can go straight for the more sex focused subs

2 Likes

because what people dont understand is that libertine intensifies your sexual aura, but if you don’t have a good inner development in your game and masculinity and all the things these alpha titles give, youre intensifying an aura of something that wasnt too special to begin with.

4 Likes

In what ways?

Also what relationships are you wanting? Spouse? Girlfriend? FWB? etc.

This is also worthy of thinking about.

1 Like

Well, most of all to have some fun and casual relationships, maybe ONS, FWB etc., but definitely nothing too serious for the time being.

1 Like

These should work well:
Libertine
Primal Seduction
Sex Mastery X2
Wanted
PSITU
Love Bomb

If you have self-esteem or self-confidence you want to improve Ascension would likely help.

If not, Stark might be more suited to you.

Have you gotten your questions answered, or is there more?

3 Likes

Thank you. I have got my questions answered.

What subs did you end up choosing.?

I would advise anyone new to subs never to stack. Choose one sub and keep on using it until everything on the sales page has been ticked off.

2 Likes

+1 on that.

That advice is golden

1 Like

OK, so I started with PS + Libertine as major programs about two weeks ago. I am listening to one loop each every other day, as per recommendation. Because I didnt have any major recon, I introduced also Wanted yesterday so I have 3 major titles.

Also I plan to listen to PSITU or SMx2 as needed on non-listening days.

I know this is maybe too much exposure, but in my mind looks optimal. If I see that it is too much, I will remove Wanted temporary. I can say I am starting to experience some benefits of the PS already.

Also, I have experience with other subliminal products (not Subliminal Club), so I dont know if that count me as a beginner or not.

Feel free to give me your opinion on this as I will appreciate it.

@HansLanda I would recommend to stay away from libertine for the time being until youre more advanced and without a doubt confident in your game.

Wanted could work but i would advise to just run it solo specially in the beginning because it its very taxing. It consumes a ton of your energy.

That entire stack may very well work but keep in mind that the more subs you stack the longer it will take for results to show up

My official recommendation is Primal Seduction solo with PSITU for your ultima

1 Like

OK, thank you for the advice. Would you run PSITU on all days or just on off days or before going out? I need some clarity on this.

Also, what are your thoughts about the Love Bomb? I run it one day for test purposes and it felt really interesting.

1 Like

@HansLanda I would run psitu before going out or whenever u need a boost. I would run it 1-2 times a week and when youre more used to it every other day at 1 loop.

I never ran love bomb but something about it seems to be drawing me to it. Im curious what your experience was like with it .

1 Like

wow i think this is actually a very smart recommendation.

i think this might be optimal for everyone looking for dating help. i might stop what im doing now and just do that.

1 Like

I’m glad i could help. If you end up running it i will look forward to reading your journal :blush:

1 Like

Guys,

I am starting a journal following this discussion and recommendations. I plan to stick with PS + PSITU, but with a mix of Wanted. You can find my journal here.

1 Like

I never ran love bomb but something about it seems to be drawing me to it. Im curious what your experience was like with it .

@Mystery I only ran it one time and felt really good and warm inside. I remember that I felt happy. Also, when I was passing through the crowded place I felt literally that almost everyone is looking at me lol (my aura was strong I guess). That was very interesting…but apart of that nothing special nor I was in some social situations to observe it more. It needs more testing for sure.

1 Like

Seems very similar to what others experienced. I will have to say that it was for sure your aura that was grabbing other people’s attention. I’m surprised you didn’t bother experimenting again after a positive experience like that