What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

All reconnaissance units ZP, roll call. According to rough information, there are 8 days left until the release of ZP Preview

1 Like

I’m surprised this thread hasn’t blown up with notifications.

As it stands, my earlier post is obsolete.

My new idea is to create a Sage Immortal x Chosen x Limitless custom, once the core is available. It was the only missing piece.

That custom, my AM/PCC custom x my Heartsong/soon to be ‘Wanted’ customs

Beast.

Edit: in the meantime, Sage Immortal QZP was a very highly requested (by me heh) preview title and I’ll be honoring the fact that Saint and Fire came through for m- uh, us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My prayers have been answered and both my main subs are going to be ZP next week and I am very hyped!

So my stack will be:

WANTED ZP,
Primal Seduction ZP,
Diamond ZP

I will probably start with just Wanted and PS and add Diamond a week later (if I don’t need it earlier :roll_eyes:).

5 Likes

This makes sense to me, in a linear way.

1 Like

You will need to report on this, I think the community would benefits a lot to see how the two archetypes mix and if it can maximize someone’s sex life :wink:

1 Like

Of course, I have already a journal. I bet it is going to get more exiting soon!

You can find it here.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for the official announcement to decide on a new stack. After seeing the list I’m going with:

WANTED
Spartan
Paragon

I’m going all in on physical healing. I will always have a sweet spot for Spartan since it helped me lose 40 lbs. Excited to see what the ZP update brings. :muscle:

3 Likes

With the list of the Preview coming out,

Sage Immortal x2
Spartan x1

Both will be in ZP so I’m pretty stoked.

1 Like

Spartan helped you lose 40 pounds? That’s awesome. Congrats

1 Like

Thanks! I also used Emperor Fitness ST1-3 and would occasionally use Paragon. Spartan was the one I listened to the most. It works well.

I saw you post recently you were thinking of using EF St2. Did you end up using it?

1 Like

Not yet. But I may in the future

1 Like

Entrepreneur Stack
CHOSEN
RICH

I feel really lost and feel like this this the Pathfinder to wealth subliminal stack all QZP

1 Like

LIMITLESS + RICH
DIAMOND( but only when I need it )

3 Likes

Ever since running my first ZP title, I am having an insatiable desire to go back to Khan when the ZP version comes out.

3 Likes

@friday probably because the ZP script is telling you that KHAN is the sub that gels the best with you.

it’s like me with WANTED, I just can’t stop it even if I tried, the same goes for Chosen now too, they both gel so well with me and my “core”, that if I try to think about removing them, I just get filled with unease.

5 Likes

Running Chosen and Primal Seduction.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to feel that way about PSZP…on a spur of the moment decision I made my computer wallpaper that pic of the guy in the suit with the girl laid out on the couch underneath him. For some reason the energy of that picture is really resonating with me in my energetic core.

2 Likes

How’s that stack working for you @dorfmeister ?

1 Like

I have only run it Wed, Fri , and now will run it Sunday night. I don’t have any insights yet, but hope to notice more soon.

2 Likes

Same thing goes to me with Primal Seduction ZP :slight_smile: need more titles to try to figure out what are my real affections!

4 Likes