What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

That was hilarious and probably accurate

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Damn

Makes me remember every product launch on Subclub :rofl:! Hilarious!

Diamond, Wanted, New dawn Update, Emperor V4&V3, Executive, Q Update, Qv2 Updateā€¦

1 Like

Its gone 18:00 PM community members in europe are eagerly awaiting orders from Saint and Fire.

5 Likes

19:21 PM CEST, no info yet. Keep waiting soldiers!

4 Likes

:rofl:
so true :sweat_smile:

GMT +5. 23:37. No info yet. Iā€™m going to sleep, send me a sos signal when you get new information about this new ZP guys

5 Likes

@athrylith Roger that

3 Likes

Houston we have problemā€¦

Saint and Fire have gone radio silenceā€¦

@GoldenTiger activate the cronos keyā€¦ i repeat activate the cronos key.

5 Likes

Nothing here as well 20:15 pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like you said, no answer is a good answer, they surely are working hard! :+1:

4 Likes

Yes they are working hard behind the scenes :slight_smile:

Hey @TheBoxingScientist the announcement is tomorrow and the launch for the preview will be next week so weā€™ll have to be patient for the next week!

5 Likes

House of Medici (ZP?) + StarkQ (ZP?) + Limitless ZP or RICH ZP as Booster (Limitless on school days, RICH on biz days

4 Likes

Good work WhiteTiger thanks for the update.

my custom + emperor zp + stark zp

1 Like

All reconnaissance units ZP, roll call. According to rough information, there are 8 days left until the release of ZP Preview

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised this thread hasnā€™t blown up with notifications.

As it stands, my earlier post is obsolete.

My new idea is to create a Sage Immortal x Chosen x Limitless custom, once the core is available. It was the only missing piece.

That custom, my AM/PCC custom x my Heartsong/soon to be ā€˜Wantedā€™ customs

Beast.

Edit: in the meantime, Sage Immortal QZP was a very highly requested (by me heh) preview title and Iā€™ll be honoring the fact that Saint and Fire came through for m- uh, us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My prayers have been answered and both my main subs are going to be ZP next week and I am very hyped!

So my stack will be:

WANTED ZP,
Primal Seduction ZP,
Diamond ZP

I will probably start with just Wanted and PS and add Diamond a week later (if I donā€™t need it earlier :roll_eyes:).

5 Likes

This makes sense to me, in a linear way.

1 Like

You will need to report on this, I think the community would benefits a lot to see how the two archetypes mix and if it can maximize someoneā€™s sex life :wink:

1 Like