What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

It might be a lie put out by the really successful people so that you will work harder for them while they enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Slaves and concentration camp inmates slept 4 hours a day. They worked very hard too…

1 Like

Very true…

But what you do with the hours you are awake will make you very different from a slave. :blush:

1 Like

I had actually some bloodworks where I got like 4h30 of sleep before testing my testosterone and it was low…
My gainz at the gym are not there when I sleep under what I need :sweat_smile:

I mean, some people can sleep 4-5 hours/day no problem, I naturally sleep 8 hour (between 7-8). I go to bed when tired and let my body wake me up naturally… then I go workout!

2 Likes

You case maybe a little different since you physically tearing your body with training at the gym.
You will definitely need way more sleep time than the average.

Again it’s very interesting.

1 Like

Damn we’re opposites in this :rofl:

I make less gains if I sleep too much, mainly cause I can’t workout properly with the headaches, nor can I eat enough.

1 Like

I used to sleep more between 7-8 hours but after I started listening to QL and have a module in my custom Deep sleep my average sleep is around 6 something and I am going five times per week to the gym.

1 Like

Yeah, studies shows that everybody has a different sleep cycle schedules! Sleeping not enough AND oversleeping are bad for health (we don’t talk about oversleeping because in out society people tend to sleep less with computer and blue light coming from everywhere!)
@Deadpool this is actually pretty crazy!

2 Likes

Yea it is, I just the day before yesterday had 5:37 sleep with normal functioning day, gym, friends, family. If I had this sleep time like half a year ago I will be a dead zombie for a whole day. Today for example had 6:37 and I am fine.

1 Like

Did the stage 1 did this to you? I might buy it hahaha

I had like 3-4 and I look bigger than last night in my chest area :rofl:

1 Like

I am currently on QL st2 I think the second week. I am not sure if it is QL, or deep sleep or my Fitness Wanted custom with many optimizing modules. Hard to find out which one is responsible.

1 Like

Guys since we’re all waiting for ZP preview and many of us are hyped for the physical tech, how about we make a thread purely for fitness, like a collective journal where we share workouts, our PRs, progress pics, etc.?

I would like us to motivate each other and become the subclub aesthetic crew :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

5 Likes

But I have to say that from time to time, like one day a week I have a more sleepy day. For example, two days before yesterday I had 7:53.

1 Like

I’m at 2.7K calories every day! I can share my workout too - This is the first exercice for back day 1, ending with rest pause sets!

2 Likes

I shall create it now :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Sub.Zero ! Really appreciate reading your insights

2 Likes

17:36 ECT

@GoldenTiger any updates ?

Saint has gone quiet things are happening that are invisible to us.

3 Likes

Nothing to report, here at 11:40AM!

@athrylith I have the same timezone as SaintSovereign here :+1:

2 Likes

± 3 hours cuz USA is big, I think he is be busy at the moment. Let’s wait

5 Likes

Patience you guys.

He’s busy with he’s got to do.

When he’s ready, he will send a reply.

“Y’all are killing me. Now here’s the link to the new ZP Store. Any questions, just fire away in the new thread Fire has just set up. Enjoy”

6 Likes