What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

Thinking of potential stacks, what does anyone think HOM, Spartan and the new alpha leader zp would be like together in an all zp stack?

1 Like

@James my old friend didnā€™t understand the last comment. Perhaps I am just slow on the update today :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Pooter and @GoldenTiger lets keep a close eye on the uploads section Saint and Fire will begin the process of uploading today its Monday morning in Europe.

Currently 06:36 in america. Both of the founders are probably just waking up and heading to the gym.

3 Likes

I always had in my mind that Saintsovereign woke up at like 9 am

1 Like

Just ordered my custom yesterday night, heart song and wanted as the core and just 19 modules to make it more focused. Iā€™m feeling pretty pumped as it will be here soon zp :partying_face: canā€™t wait to experience it

2 Likes

Curious to know the modules you have chosen, @Mogul_Nascent. Do you have a journal?

@Lion Thinking of making a new journal soon with the custom and zp being the ones Iā€™ll be talking about using in it. Tried making it as focused as I could and with little healing as zp should be doing most of the healing.

Maybe there was 20 modules in it and not 19šŸ¤” Just goes to show that I ordered it last night

2 Likes

Itā€™s awesome, @Mogul_Nascent. Looking forward to read your journal.

2 Likes

Thanks Iā€™m looking forward to writing it and looking forward to running itšŸ„³

1 Like

@Mogul_Nascent fantastic job i like the idea of your stack, lets stick together and make things happen welcome to the team.

1 Like

I have added a few modules to my stark custom

The Boundary
Divine Image

Should get it tomorrow these are exciting times :slight_smile:

ZP is going to tear a whole in the universe.

2 Likes

Thanks mate :blush: Looking forward to our journals and making the last bit of 2021 be our rebirth and kick start our progression into 2022 with a bang :muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

Roger that!

1 Like

Thats it @Mogul_Nascent i like your enthusiasm.

@GoldenTiger Saint waking up 9am ? poo i expected better from him :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just checked downloads, no ZP so far :pensive:

1 Like

They will probably make an announcement first

Well, heā€™s still posting on the forum at 2-3 am, means he is still working hahaha, I mean, a guy gotta sleep his 8 hours!

2 Likes

We need to act fast King strike whilst the iron is hot.

@GoldenTiger is doing a great job monitoring the downloads.

Join our team and become great :slight_smile:

Where is @pacman ?

2 Likes

I have watched videos stating that for you to be successful you work nonstop.
I also think that the 8 hours of sleep is just some sort of lie to keep the world asleep.

Again itā€™s just my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I somewhat agree with this, as I can sleep for 3-5 hours and function at 100% (this includes driving, self studying, 3 to 4 hours daily gaming, gym, and chores).
Anything more than 8 hours gives me headaches, but whenever I do my high trips, I end up asleep for over 12 hours, and you can only imagine the headacheā€™s power at that point :sweat_smile:

2 Likes