What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

@James does picard have sex mastery script ?

1 Like

original

1 Like

SaintSovereign did mention it has a slight sexual edge according to one of the test results he quoted. Not sure if it is the full Sex Mastery though

1 Like

@James @GoldenTiger @Lion

Lets prepare for tomorrow. I suggest we do a 24 hour washout.

6 Likes

Way ahead of you, bro. Am in washout for 2 weeks so far.

4 Likes

I did a 1 week washout two weeks ago, this week I ran 1 loop of my custom stark and 1 loop of Wanted Qv2…

By brain is ready to recieve some QZP programming!

2 Likes

At over 48 hours currently

2 Likes

What’s tomorrow outside of Monday?

I would love to test that sweet Sex Mastery ZP… one can only wonder…

1 Like

@Lion @James @GoldenTiger Great to hear you already ahead of the game. I have already begun a washout. I suggest all four of us unite. When we unite we will be powerful. @pacman @Deadpool @aaa join us.

7 Likes

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist you are really confident about tomorrow huh? :joy:

1 Like

@Pooter lets strike whilst the iron is hot !!!.

Saint and Fire are our trusted friends they will deliver.

3 Likes

Indeed but keep alook out for spies and secret agents they may well be lurking in the shadows. Will we not allow them to lay one finger on SC.

2 Likes

Should I research group therapy now or wait?

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero my friend do you mind expanding on what you mean by this? I’ve never run Emperor before, but am feeling called to it for many of the same reasons you mention here.

2 Likes

Emperor was designed to change the mentality of slaves into the mentality of conquerors and rulers, in short. It destroys all societal “pussy” programming ingrained into our minds and instills in us an ultra-progressive/expansive mindset. It changes you into someone who can achieve their goals “naturally”. We have to remember that to achieve our goals (and dreams) we need to change into someone to whom achieving them is natural and almost effortless. That’s the way of Emperor. Emperor covers all our basic levels of expansion that is sex, money, and power. The levels I’ve been neglecting for whole my life since the false assumption I didn’t deserve that expansion and that I was not capable enough to succeed on those levels because of the aforementioned trauma and all the crap that stemmed from it. It’s time to put an end to this madness. It’s time to conquer and rule my own life.

10 Likes

Wow, well said thank you brother. That was powerful to read.

It’s also been said that Emperor provides relentless focus, willpower, and determination to achieve your goals no matter the cost. Is that true in your experience as well?

3 Likes

That’s true. The only thing you have to take care of is setting your goals right and looking for ways of achieving them which also include changing as a human being… so self-development on the conscious level as well (ex. going to the gym, reading books, etc.).

4 Likes

giphy

3 Likes