New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

Yes, better way to say it.

Yes, it is possible. However, the listening instructions seem to indicate that two loops of the same program is only recommended when your stack consists of one Zero Point program.

3 Likes

I would not. You’re asking for overload. And ZP overload isn’t fun. Look, y’all. We HAVE to break this idea of more being better with ZP. I’m telling you, this is false. ZP needs time to “breathe,” so to speak, and the scripting / build method is so synergistic and powerful that running too much actually HURTS results. It sends you into really terrible recon and results will pretty much disappear for a bit.

17 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire Quick question if someone was experiences recon no matter what stack they use and ran saguine alone for a 21 cycle could that person see alone results from a previous stack they were running?

I am running 3 ZP titles, 2 one day and one alone on the fourth day, and my brain is so tired every morning I’m thinking of cutting it down to 2 zp titles for next run or maybe even one.

That’s the rational me thinking rationally. But the little me, the ego is actually thinking of adding more subs. Which is stupid seeing how much my brain is thirsting for rest and struggling. It’s sneaky like that.

This brain fatigue I guess is from alot of input from subs no? Plus the CFW is probably making some jumpin jacks with my emotions as well.

Anyway, proceed with care homie.

2 Likes

Try to listen to only 7 or 5 minutes each instead of 15.

3 Likes

I can attest to that. I messed up my routine yesterday. I was listening, early in the morning while half asleep. Not sure how it happened but I listened Chosen once and CFW twice. Instead of one time each. Today is a rest day but, I literally spent the morning sleeping. Brain fatigue is real and right now my brain is kind of buzzing slightly. I need to organize my playlists differently to avoid accidental repeats. I’ll see how I feel tomorrow though.

1 Like

I decided to take your advice and do 6 minutes using my timer app; I started that about 5 days ago. I can feel an uplifted focus and positive energy. Too much ZP and I get bogged in a mire of weirdness. These subs are more powerful than the previous versions: Tabasco sauce v. ghost peppers.

9 Likes

I hope the pepper metaphor isn’t somehow insulting, seemed apt; of course none of the subs are supermarket shelf-ish

1 Like

Damn. So your stack is only two subs not three? One chosen, one CFW every other day?

I am willing to try. There’s two more listening days before the washout, so perhaps I can try 5-7 min on these two days.

It’s interesting that the 5 to 7 minutes is being recommended now. When I first started using ZP I noticed from about 5-7 minutes I’d experience a quieting of mind, relaxation, and generally good feelings. But once I went past that point I got agitated a bit like I was overstimulated. If you’ve ever listened to music all day with no break, similar to that. So of course I pushed past it thinking it was my mind being stubborn, which looking back I think it was more like my capacity for input reached its peak.

Haven’t experimented with the 5 minute loops yet, but I will be doing that today.

4 Likes

Yeah, similar feelings, don’t know why.

People who have gone with the Reconciliation Reduction Pattern, i.e. 2 rest days instead of 1 and a 3 days washout, did you afterwards go back to the standard 1 rest day pattern? Did the standard listening pattern became better then?

Reconciliation Reduction Pattern

If you’re experiencing a lot of reconciliation on Zero Point powered titles, first, try doubling up on rest days. That means, instead of taking one rest day in-between listening days, do two back-to-back.
(…)
If you’re using this pattern, you’ll still need to take a washout period after 21 days, but you can shorten it to three days instead of five.
(…)
Once the relentless reconciliation has decreased in frequency, try the appropriate non-experimental listening pattern for your stack again.

4 Likes

I went through this. But I also went from 2 ZP titles and a Qv2 custom to 1 ZP title. So far Im handling the 1 rest day pattern much better.

I do feel in my case more rest in between listening isn’t as good for me. Every other day hits the sweet spot. But I think it’s very dependent on what titles you are running.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. Ran the reduced recon pattern for less than a week and then returned back to the regular schedule, with no issue. At the time I was running a 2 ZP/1 Qv2 stack.

1 Like

must be there any break between listening to ZP titles or we can listen to them back by back?

Saint has said that listening back to back is better I believe.

1 Like

Do I listen to the first two subs back to back? Or is there an hour or so between them

Back to back.

1 Like