New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

Yes, all ultrasonic and very loud

And ear health is also important
I think he should experiment about his subconscious response to yelling

3 Likes

I didn’t see this asked or talked a bout in the thread. I’m thinking of starting 3 ZP stack. 2, one day, 1, after rest.

Is the order set in stone or can they be changed up when needed?

My 3 ZP stack, SM, GMX, Diamond. I am going to play some games tonight so want to listen to Diamond and GMX. rest day, then SM. But then I want the two sex subs run together so instead of my two ZP day being what I will start with today it will be the two sex subs and GMX the single one.

I don’t think it should be an issue since but want to ask.

1 Like

Is the paragon zero point subliminal good for pain relief and if so has anyone used this programme and had successful results using zero point?

1 Like

Do you have to listen to zp with headphones or will it work just as well as using phone speakers in the background while watching a film?

1 Like

The sales page seems to indicate that it can be used for pain relief.

1 Like

hey friend, i only use subs when im going to sleep

i put my headphones. lay down in bed and try to fall asleep

i recommend this way because its easier for the subconscious to receive the subs when youre in delta brain waves (Deep sleep)

since ZP is 15 mins long, i have a playlist on my iphone that plays 1 hour of silence before the actual ZP file , then when i fall into deep sleep, the ZP file will play :sunglasses:

some people here say it works fine even if you watch a movie while listening to subs, but i havent tried that honestly

2 Likes

You may want to check out the What’s the Best Way to Listen to a Subliminal? article on the support site.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your help.

3 Likes

Thanks again seeker for you reply. I looked at instructions but just wanted to see if anyone just plays it on their phone speakers. I got bose headphones, just wondered if you do get best results with headphones or phone speakers. I,m a newbie so sorry for the 20 questions.

1 Like

Dude dont worry about asking questions at all :slight_smile: !

Personally i would recommend headphones

But phone speakers also seem to be fine, but i highly recommend headphones or earphones

1 Like

Dear friend.
Have you had good results using z p programmes?

1 Like

Ive been using it for a week now, cant tell really

But people around here seem to be happy about their results

So you might wanna try it out :smiley: everyone is different

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Sorry I am a bit ignorant what does it mean by lawyer games?

From username SaintSovereign on this thread:

3 Likes

Going forward, playing lawyer games with the recommendations and then claiming the tech doesn’t work will be a bannable offense.

This does NOT apply to those experimenting with the loops and openly stating that they are going against the recommendations and will not blame the technology for the lack of results / recon / etc.

This only applies to those who don’t follow the recommendations, pretends that the instructions are unclear and then starts complaining on the forum about the tech not working.

28 Likes

I have a question. If you have a stack with 3 ZP titles, it’s possible to do something as follow for the alone title of the third day?

Day 1: ZP1 ×1, ZP2 x1
Day 2: rest
Day 3: ZP3 x2

1 Like

Check out the Zero Point Listening Instructions article.

3 Likes

I had already read it when ZP came out, but I have not seen any reference to my question, so I think it is not possible.

It’s possible, but, is it recommended?

1 Like