New Support Article: How Can I Tell The Difference Between Stonewalling, Overload and Reconciliation?

Yep,happened alot when i was trying 5 days on when qv2 came out.not fun (>_<)Alot better now with smaller custom and only 3 days on

1 Like

I always felt like I am just tired, although getting good 7 hours each night (my regular). Turns out it was overload…

3 Likes

One loop of Khan QV2 definitely takes around a week to process. One loop a day will definitely lead to over load.

3 Likes

Exactly. No good or bad results. It’s like you’re only listening to rain drops, without there being any masked sub. underneath.

How do you define „not seeing any results“? Thats pretty hard because you actually sabotage yourself when you are constantly looking for results every day. And others don’t even notice the sub stimuli like @DarkPhilosopher when I recall correctly. Or is it like that after around a certain time e.g. one week if you do not notice anything, you are stonewalling?

Not seeing results is not seeing results. If you feel like you’re not getting results but you have the urge to keep listening, it’s probably stonewalling. Don’t over think it, as this leads to “lawyer games,” a distinct type of reconciliation where the individual will logic their way out of getting better results.

4 Likes

How long do we have to wait before we know that it’s probably not working?

2 Likes

Yeah maybe I am just different. Because I always attribute everything, even the smallest thing, to the subliminal because I figured it helps fuel the alchemic process and get me better results. So it is pretty much impossible for me to not see any results (good or bad) lol

4 Likes

I would say that the major titles like Khan and Emperor need like a week to process a loop on QV2 anything more than 4 loops a week’s just stonewalls in my case.

2 Likes

Is Sanguine Ultima V2 a good antidote for S,O,R ?

I experienced the same thing after three days of consecutive listening yet the symptoms of overload described in the article are not present so I don’t define my state as overload.

Is waiting out stonewalling a good strategy or the only way to deal with it is to cut down on the loops?

Is it possible to say that stonewalling is a total waste of time or we benefit from the listening somehow anyway?

It does fuel the alchemical process – more than people realize. But, for those of you uncomfortable with doing this, just be honest with yourself when something out of the ordinary happens. It’s NOT coincidence or “placebo.”

5 Likes

following this thread… just commenting so that I get a notification reminding me to read this later!

1 Like

seems like i was stonewalling for quite some time during my sub journey

@SaintSovereign

Does stonewalling come after overload? So the last stage of sub-conscious defense is stonewalling

Before that comes overloading right? So it is in order

Regular recon -(then)- overload -(then)- stonewalling

In that order right?, so if im overloading at 4 loops per day theres no way ill stonewall at 3 loops or if i keep going on with 4 loops

1 Like

Was wondering the same.

Can people report on their experience please?

I’m currently still overloaded, and it seems after that slight recon sets in.

Anyone had a different experience?

1 Like

On the older tech people didn’t get overloaded before hitting the wall so, I guess, it’s the same on the new tech. Recon can hit you anytime no matter if you’ve got overloaded or not. It can hit you even a couple of days into your washout.

So how many loops do you do? I was legit planning on one-two loops of Qv2 per week. Before my wash out I did 2 loops per sub per week.

1 Like

1loop of Khan per week and even that too feels dense. By the 3rd or 4th day I’m drained lol