New Support Article: How Can I Tell The Difference Between Stonewalling, Overload and Reconciliation?

Read it here: How Can I Tell the Difference Between Stonewalling, Overload and Reconciliation?

Updated 7.2.21 to include how to deal with each.

9 Likes

So basically any time you get the urge to change subs or stack it’s reconciliation?

1 Like

There’s more to it than that too, like mood swings, anger and frustration, all that kinds of stuff too. Wanting to change stacks, feeling like you’re not seeing results is also part of it.

1 Like

According to the article all I tagged as symptoms of stonewalling are in fact the symptoms of overload:

• the lack of enthusiasm
  • a low level of energy
  • a difficulty in getting things done
  • an unnatural procrastination
  • apathy
  • exhaustion
  • feeling zoned out
  • a lower responsiveness to outer stimuli
  • an unnatural clam
  • a slight overwhelm

That explains the fact that even though I was experiencing those symptoms I was also getting some insignificant results. That was when I was running Alchemist + Emperor at six loops in total a day. That changes the paradigm for me although not entirely since processing days MUST be included, it’s more about the amount of exposure.

3 Likes

Switching subs are recon, but also adding subs to it?

For example, I always kept Khan as my baseline, but I do add or switch the secondary subs a lot. Is that my subconscious reconciling?

Also, interesting that Overload is now distinct from all this. I definitely noticed that with RICH. 100%.

1 Like

so stonewalling is basically no results, and it has no physical symptoms like what @Sub.Zero mentioned before right?

1 Like

It says no results whatsoever. What I described some time ago was overload and not stonewalling.

Super off the wall theory, but i just realised litterly ALL the overload symptoms afaik are the exact same as the symptoms of being sleep deprived. Could it be that listening to to many subs messes with the sleep rhythm and that that is a major cause for it? What do yall think?

1 Like

Not impossible.I find i sleep badly when im overloaded cause of the large amount of vivid dreams.Wouldnt put it all to that though cause my overload sometimes starts before i even get to sleep for the day

Thats also my experience. I tend to sleep very badly with tons of dreams that keep waking me up for a little bit and than fall asleep again.

1 Like

Yep,happened alot when i was trying 5 days on when qv2 came out.not fun (>_<)Alot better now with smaller custom and only 3 days on

1 Like

I always felt like I am just tired, although getting good 7 hours each night (my regular). Turns out it was overload…

3 Likes

One loop of Khan QV2 definitely takes around a week to process. One loop a day will definitely lead to over load.

3 Likes

Exactly. No good or bad results. It’s like you’re only listening to rain drops, without there being any masked sub. underneath.

How do you define „not seeing any results“? Thats pretty hard because you actually sabotage yourself when you are constantly looking for results every day. And others don’t even notice the sub stimuli like @DarkPhilosopher when I recall correctly. Or is it like that after around a certain time e.g. one week if you do not notice anything, you are stonewalling?

Not seeing results is not seeing results. If you feel like you’re not getting results but you have the urge to keep listening, it’s probably stonewalling. Don’t over think it, as this leads to “lawyer games,” a distinct type of reconciliation where the individual will logic their way out of getting better results.

4 Likes

How long do we have to wait before we know that it’s probably not working?

2 Likes

Yeah maybe I am just different. Because I always attribute everything, even the smallest thing, to the subliminal because I figured it helps fuel the alchemic process and get me better results. So it is pretty much impossible for me to not see any results (good or bad) lol

4 Likes

I would say that the major titles like Khan and Emperor need like a week to process a loop on QV2 anything more than 4 loops a week’s just stonewalls in my case.

2 Likes

Is Sanguine Ultima V2 a good antidote for S,O,R ?