New Support Article: How Can I Tell The Difference Between Stonewalling, Overload and Reconciliation?

I experienced the same thing after three days of consecutive listening yet the symptoms of overload described in the article are not present so I don’t define my state as overload.

Is waiting out stonewalling a good strategy or the only way to deal with it is to cut down on the loops?

Is it possible to say that stonewalling is a total waste of time or we benefit from the listening somehow anyway?

It does fuel the alchemical process – more than people realize. But, for those of you uncomfortable with doing this, just be honest with yourself when something out of the ordinary happens. It’s NOT coincidence or “placebo.”

5 Likes

following this thread… just commenting so that I get a notification reminding me to read this later!

1 Like

seems like i was stonewalling for quite some time during my sub journey

@SaintSovereign

Does stonewalling come after overload? So the last stage of sub-conscious defense is stonewalling

Before that comes overloading right? So it is in order

Regular recon -(then)- overload -(then)- stonewalling

In that order right?, so if im overloading at 4 loops per day theres no way ill stonewall at 3 loops or if i keep going on with 4 loops

1 Like

Was wondering the same.

Can people report on their experience please?

I’m currently still overloaded, and it seems after that slight recon sets in.

Anyone had a different experience?

1 Like

On the older tech people didn’t get overloaded before hitting the wall so, I guess, it’s the same on the new tech. Recon can hit you anytime no matter if you’ve got overloaded or not. It can hit you even a couple of days into your washout.

So how many loops do you do? I was legit planning on one-two loops of Qv2 per week. Before my wash out I did 2 loops per sub per week.

1 Like

1loop of Khan per week and even that too feels dense. By the 3rd or 4th day I’m drained lol

Thanks for responding man, I’m considering the same once I’m back with subs again properly on Monday.

1 Like

There’s subs are incredibly powerful. The day you play the loop you don’t really feel how dense it is only on break days you feel absolutely full mentally.

2 Likes

Agreed man, I loved my routine of MON/TUE - I’d play my 2 mains on Monday, and 2 ultimas on TUE - then repeat on THUR/FRI.

I really didn’t feel like I needed more. Even though I felt some kind of overload then. May change it so I’m running it one main/one Ultima one day, maybe even differently.

1 Like

Last week I ran khan ST2 twice, heartsong, RM, and 3 loops of RICH Ultima.

I was tired and lethargic af for 5 full days after being off the subs.

Shit is crazy powerful.

3 Likes

I’m guys correct me if I’m wrong but, I have noticed that each sub here (depending on the type/goal) has a different kind of recon;
For example:

Emperor: anger/irritation
StarkQ/limitless: lethargy/tiredness/brain fog
Khan/WANTED: low energy/physically weak
Any healing sub: depression/negative thoughts

Am I right? Is it possible for different subs to give you different kinds of recon?

And if that’s true then would extended soreness from working out be considered a recon from Emperor fitness :thinking:

5 Likes

Definitely noticed this on Khan.

4 Likes

Nice man. I noticed this on Emperor as well as stark. But not sure it may happen due to the characteristics of the sub. Like it might happen that man who is Emperor is always serious about life amd thus angry amd about stark a man who is genius, level headed need less work to do because he can do that smartly and faster than others. He is not too serious about life becauze his perception on reality is different. May be :thinking:

1 Like

Mmm. Btw ur recent manifestation was also awesome
I think people who are doing khan amd Emperor together will be a beast :skull:(every aspect of it lol,in bedroom too :joy::joy:)

2 Likes

Recon.

Overload.

Overload.

Recon.

6 Likes

Too good. Nice diffentiation between recon and overload

2 Likes