New Support Article: How Can I Tell The Difference Between Stonewalling, Overload and Reconciliation?

Recon on Emperor because it’s the most demanding sub and many people cannot handle it since their reality is far away from the Emperor’s.

Overload on Stark since there’s a lot of scripting and quite a lot of it is mental boost oriented. On Limitless the same.

Overload on Khan and WANTED. Khan and WANTED are highly energy consuming. Khan creates powerful auras and WANTED contains physical shifting modules. All of it is really energy consuming.

Healing subs cause recon since they dig really deep.

3 Likes

This is awesome and a great start for a troubleshooting guide, and perhaps collectively we could try to map it out? Would it be accurate to say that recon is basically the shadow-and/or-flip-side of what we try to accomplish with a specific sub?

I suppose recon for manifesting/wealth subs would be “a complete sense of lack and desperation, and of being poor and destitute” - yes? :smiley:

I wonder, if you stick to your core subs and only change the secondary ones, how do you know if it’s recon or simply exploration/expansion? I’ve felt my secondary goals change during my multistage as things I’ve previously perceived to be important now feels less important. To intuitively feel that internal shift of priorities and subsequently changing the stack after that - sounds more like growth and not recon. Any thoughts on that?

I think a good differentiation between a change of priorities and recon is wether you still want to change your stack after a few weeks or even a month or so. If something really is important to you than it would still be important after a bit of time, meanwhile with recon priorities tend to switch every few days and i just get bombarded with subs i wanna run.

2 Likes

Haha yeah I feel ya. I want to run them all! Looking into custom subs is impossible because damn I want to cram everything in there :smiley:

You do have a great point. If the change sticks it’s simply not recon, but being all over the place is :slight_smile:

We have to stick to what the article says that’s all.

Recon is a capricious brat who doesn’t want to be told what to do. That’s why pushing it harder is the worst thing one can do. Just slow down and attack the bastard from the other side.

2 Likes

2 Likes

NOTE: This article has been updated with new information on dealing with each.

5 Likes

Am I understanding it correctly that overload and stonewalling could occur at the same time?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just realized (thanks to the article) I stonewalled for almost one year running another producer’s sub with no results yet with the urge to keep listening to it. I think the reason was I didn’t take much action related to the program goals although it was more about aura projecting. Or I might have been exposed to it too much.

1 Like

I have the same effect on competitor’s sub ($500). No effect, I was “absent” and urge to listen to it all day long. I think it was something of addiction or compulsion, I don’t know. Disgusting experience when thinking about it.

2 Likes

the actual potato of fuck?

500$ ? for a sub???

such bastards, straight liars, man subclub prices are the best

2 Likes

Maybe paying 500 dollars makes you want to get maximum value from your investment.

1 Like

I’m so lucky I only ever found SubClub. I only know one other competitor.

2 Likes

Maybe. But nooooo. But paying more makes me expect a lot. No luck there.

No joke, mate, you lucky. Subclub is best subliminal company and have wonderful products that deliver a huge value for almost low price.

2 Likes