Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Dear Saint,
I wrote you, but you still ain’t replyin’
I left my email, my username and my ticket number at the bottom
I sent two DMs back in autumn, you must not’ve got ‘em
There probably was a problem with Support or somethin’
Sometimes I scribble messages too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, f–k it, what’s been up, man? How’s your daughter?
My girlfriend’s pregnant too, I’m ‘bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I’ma call her?
I’ma name her Seductress
I read about your friend Hermit too, I’m sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some recon from experimentin’
I know you probably hear this every day, but I’m your biggest fan
I even got the underground sh-t that you did with Fire
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures,
Man I like the sh-t you did with Mark Malkuth too, that sh-t was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is An

ako

28 Likes

Till Gf ?! Not wife yet :slightly_smiling_face::fire::fire:

1 Like

“Imma name her seductress” killed me

2 Likes

I know some folks are waiting for the other upgrades but I would love to see @SaintSovereign and @Fire take a bit of time off

7 Likes

Same here its a much earned break for sure.

1 Like

Everyone wanted less listening time. We spent an extremely long time researching how to accomplish this. You wouldn’t believe how many nights we stayed up to 4am, talking, debating and pouring over data to pull this off. Now, the shorter listening time has become more of a problem than a benefit.

We’re dealing with people overexposing themselves, lying about it and then blaming ZP (we just banned another would be “expert” who is mixing titles from multiple vendors, including YouTube, then blaming us for side effects) to the point where I’m definitely not releasing the 7 minute version.

Why?

Because I know exactly why this is happening. The subliminal community was not prepared for an innovation like Zero Point. If I had to do it all over again, I would’ve launched ZP in a slightly nerfed state and left it at one hour, because the fact of the matter is, we’re not ready for both the power of ZP and the shortened length. I’m on the verge of pulling my hair out when I keep getting PMs from people trying to find ways to run more loops per day. It’s getting absurd. They’re literally redefining words and terms to somehow get around the limitation.

You wanted to run LESS LOOPS and listen less. Now that we’ve done it, you want to expose yourself more? And then, people keep ignoring our recommendations as if we pulled them out of thin air and didn’t test them significantly, despite the fact that the testers are here themselves with full authority to speak openly about their experience and the majority of them will tell you that overexposure does NOT feel good.

You guys are thinking purely on a personal level, but as entrepreneurs and pioneers, we have to think big picture. We have an obligation to protect not only ourselves, but also the subliminal community as a whole. At this point, it would be irresponsible for us to release a version of ZP that would be prone to abuse. 15 minutes is convenient enough.

36 Likes

When I tell you that I spent damn near five minutes cracking up at your post, I mean it. It actually took me a minute to get it because I haven’t listened to Em in so long and I’m in full on “work mode” right now, but when I got it…

9 Likes

Emperor Fitness + Beast Within + Beast Unleashed on deck. Gonna be awhile, ya’ll. Gotta build and verify six titles, plus upload them to multiple bundles and titles. But, it’s coming today.

18 Likes

Damn !!!

I may hold off on running anything else for a while and run Emperor Fitness. I desperately need to improve my fitness and energy levels

1 Like

My Qs gone cold I’m wondering why, I bought Iron Throne at all,
The Khan recon clouds up my journal,
and I can’t post at all

and even if I could it’ll all be flagged,
but your new subs in the shop,
it reminds me, that’s it’s not so bad, it’s not so bad

4 Likes

7 minute Subs… I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself

1 Like

Just know that the shorter listening time is greatly appreciated by most us

18 Likes

Hahahaha, ya’ll been running Renaissance Man, eh? The creativity coming out on the forum.

3 Likes

I for one appreciate everything you guess have done. Sometimes it like we on the forum are like spoiled kids we ask and you guys deliver even tho it’s alot of work that we never see. You guy keep innovating and keep pushing hope that you guys don’t stop or ease up because some people on the forum can listen then that’s there problem.

This sub has some unique effects on me first when running it alone at 2 loop per day it give me recon and once it subsides I get this crazy boost. The benefits are so noticeable I don’t think I’ve had such a effect from any other sub. This could all be because am running it solo for now.

4 Likes

I am very happy with the 15 min subs, it is what I wanted for a long time. Now, I have so much more time left. We got something amazing, more effective subs that are shorter.

Looking forward to more innovation! Too bad that a small amount of us are ruining it for the majority

8 Likes

Damn
I relate to this😂

2 Likes

As of last Friday, my current stack has only one title: Dragon Flight ZP.

And it’s pretty amazing because there has been a very clear sense that, at least for now, 1 loop is definitely enough.

Yesterday I considered playing a second loop. Asked my subconscious, which replied,

“Nah, bruh.”

I got a pretty clear intuitive sense that “1 loop is enough right now”.

My deep mind helpfully generated some impressions that would make this point easier for me to understand.

That’s actually where the post came from.

It sent me one impression of something that grows and arrives quietly and gently; but when it arrives, it can flatten you.

(It was non-visual and a little hard to describe.)

There was also the image of a small cup of espresso :coffee:.

Anyway, bottom-line is: it seems like my mind is making sense of my current ‘15-minutes every other day’ listening pattern.

It’s a pretty cool experience.

9 Likes

Fifteen minutes is awesome and being able to run up to two a day is all I would want to do. They are powerful enough at that.

5 Likes

Emperor Fitness ZP, Beast Unleashed ZP, Beast Within ZP now available.

16 Likes

I have a feeling The Legacy ZP will be coming soon. I’m thinking about picking it up. Does it still come with the original supercharger? Can any guys who have it check and let me know? I enjoy listening to it on the life app.

2 Likes