Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

My Qs gone cold I’m wondering why, I bought Iron Throne at all,
The Khan recon clouds up my journal,
and I can’t post at all

and even if I could it’ll all be flagged,
but your new subs in the shop,
it reminds me, that’s it’s not so bad, it’s not so bad

4 Likes

7 minute Subs… I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself

1 Like

Just know that the shorter listening time is greatly appreciated by most us

18 Likes

Hahahaha, ya’ll been running Renaissance Man, eh? The creativity coming out on the forum.

3 Likes

I for one appreciate everything you guess have done. Sometimes it like we on the forum are like spoiled kids we ask and you guys deliver even tho it’s alot of work that we never see. You guy keep innovating and keep pushing hope that you guys don’t stop or ease up because some people on the forum can listen then that’s there problem.

This sub has some unique effects on me first when running it alone at 2 loop per day it give me recon and once it subsides I get this crazy boost. The benefits are so noticeable I don’t think I’ve had such a effect from any other sub. This could all be because am running it solo for now.

4 Likes

I am very happy with the 15 min subs, it is what I wanted for a long time. Now, I have so much more time left. We got something amazing, more effective subs that are shorter.

Looking forward to more innovation! Too bad that a small amount of us are ruining it for the majority

8 Likes

Damn
I relate to this😂

2 Likes

As of last Friday, my current stack has only one title: Dragon Flight ZP.

And it’s pretty amazing because there has been a very clear sense that, at least for now, 1 loop is definitely enough.

Yesterday I considered playing a second loop. Asked my subconscious, which replied,

“Nah, bruh.”

I got a pretty clear intuitive sense that “1 loop is enough right now”.

My deep mind helpfully generated some impressions that would make this point easier for me to understand.

That’s actually where the post came from.

It sent me one impression of something that grows and arrives quietly and gently; but when it arrives, it can flatten you.

(It was non-visual and a little hard to describe.)

There was also the image of a small cup of espresso :coffee:.

Anyway, bottom-line is: it seems like my mind is making sense of my current ‘15-minutes every other day’ listening pattern.

It’s a pretty cool experience.

9 Likes

Fifteen minutes is awesome and being able to run up to two a day is all I would want to do. They are powerful enough at that.

5 Likes

Emperor Fitness ZP, Beast Unleashed ZP, Beast Within ZP now available.

16 Likes

I have a feeling The Legacy ZP will be coming soon. I’m thinking about picking it up. Does it still come with the original supercharger? Can any guys who have it check and let me know? I enjoy listening to it on the life app.

2 Likes

I cannot count the number of times I have told fellow members on the forum that LESS LOOPS and MORE REST DAYS are a good thing. They are that powerful.

Even after running SubClub audios for 2 years, am only running 1 loop of each title now. And following the listening instructions to the letter.

If I ever have the urge to experiment or am in an emergency situation where I have to run an extra title or 2 to solve an issue that has suddenly come up, it only happens for a day and that too again 1 loop per title. After which I immediately take rest days.

8 Likes

Yes, legacy has original supercharger and ultima v2 right now in downloads

1 Like

@unusualfellow thank you for checking! I’ll pick it up.

1 Like

does that mean beyond limitless ultima is officially retired?

this is extremely frustrating that those of us who are following the instructions are being negatively affected by these highly irrational people who refuse to do the same.

also, my understanding is that you currently have the ability to release 5-7 min versions of all the products that are even more effective then the 15 min version but you are unwilling to release these versions because you suspect people would harm themselves running them too often?

is my understanding of the overall situation accurate?

It’s not that they suspect people will do it, they know people will.

When Q, Qv2 and ZP were released all a lot people have done so far is overexpose themselves.

It’s somewhat okay when you’re more experienced and don’t blame the products -becauseit isn’t the product, but when you’re less experienced AND blame the products it’s an issue.

1 Like

Does anyone know the best way to act on the feeling of being really tired in the morning and that you can sleep for more and more hours after waking up?

Its not a sluggish feeling. Rather imthan a urge to sleep more even if you get 8-9 hours of sleep

Do i respond and sleep more? Or do i fight it and just wake up , whats the best way to act?

I face this issue from time to time, but honestly i have no clue how to deal with it

@RVconsultant
@DarkPhilosopher
@SaintSovereign

Cheers

1 Like

Honestly, why don’t people run recommendations FIRST. You will not feel an need or desire to above that. Stop ruining the possible innovation and breakthroughs for the rest of us who follow the exact recommendations. My life has taken off since ZP and knowing what I know now I would be devastated that this preview would be cut off because people don’t use their brain.

I’m sure the founders would like more time innovating and less time explaining things over and over to people who refuse for some reason to follow directions. It’s like following a recipe for cooking a grilled cheese, not difficult.

11 Likes

My opinions would be pretty basic on this one:

1. Make sure you’re getting regular physical check-ups

2. Exercise and Nutrition

The holy triad of health is Activity, Rest, and Nutrition.

Tweaking one or all of these usually helps. But try to take a slightly longer-term perspective on it. See each day as contributing to a longer overall process. Try not to get too stressed about what happens on one particular day.

One interesting thing about the body is that when you make it tired in the short-term (through healthy exercise) it adapts by generating more energy and using energy more efficiently in the mid-term and long-term.

Individual circumstances and characteristics will vary, but, in general, if you can regularly do a form (or forms) of medium-intensity exercise that you really enjoy, it will really help you to calibrate the sleep cycle and sleep quality.

(All kinds of changing conditions can affect this in the short-term. Drinking coffee. Being stressed about some situation. Exposing your mind to an intense or novel stimulus. Moving to a new geographic location. Whatever. But in the big picture, regular exercise will really help.)

When you’ve got the basics covered. Another thing that helps is designing your lifestyle to be motivating and meaningful. Getting out of bed in the morning is easier when you have somewhere that you want to go.

9 Likes

you are 100% correct.

everyone would benefit from listening to this.

these irrational people who refuse to listen to instructions are hurting everyone here.

1 Like