Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Took me a bit to remember the words I used in that post. I finally gave up and just searched the word “recon” in any posts by me.

EDIT: I can’t damn type tonight.

1 Like

Rather wait for the morning :).

1 Like

Here is a post by username SaintSovereign that might help clarify:

1 Like

As I walked tonight, I got a little intuition about ZP.

Nothing crazy. Just fun.

People (including me) sometimes ask in amazement, “How can 15 minutes be enough when in the past people had to listen for hours?”.

And it was occurring to me, the subliminal itself is a message to your mind. As long as the message sticks, there’s no need to keep repeating it.

And I remembered this one night when I was 20 and felt like dancing so I went out. It was probably Friday or Saturday night.

On this particular night, in the darkness of the club-lit dancefloor, I saw this woman who seemed so beautiful to me that it was as if my blood had been changed into fire and whiskey. The floor under my feet disappeared, and for some period of time, dancing to the music and seeing this woman, it was as if all of lights were just shining on her.

I think I danced with her, but if I did it was brief and we didn’t talk.

When I went home that night, I didn’t really sleep. I had drunk no alcohol, but my blood was still on electric fire as my mind stayed full of this beautiful woman.

How long did I look at her and dance with her? Probably 15 minutes.

That was all it took.

Then there were friends or women who I danced with all the time. Or others who danced around me and who I didn’t really pay much mind. For those, I would have needed to dance and look for hours before I thought about them very much.

haha. That woman was ZP. It didn’t even need 15 minutes. 5 would have done it. It’s been a long time since my blood was on fire for her. A lot of it wore off over the next few days. Thank god. But even now, I can remember the intensity of the feeling.

If the message sticks, it doesn’t need much repetition

20 Likes

OMG the secret is out!! Just make it schtikkk :star_struck: :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve never had ‘negative’ or, results I didn’t want from a subliminal. If I did though, I’d remember that these titles are still very much consciously guided.

The Bois have said that these titles will not give you anything that isn’t in line with your subconscious (and conscious?) beliefs and desires.

So, rationally, if I were getting something like that, I would assume that it was something I desired at some point and now I know it isn’t for me. And then, I would make a better decision of what I want.

Everything follows from there.

1 Like

This explains so much. I just need an eye contact from my fav person and it’s enough to make me happy for the next 3 days. That person is my zp :stuck_out_tongue::joy::joy::joy:

But brilliant analogy. How do you even think of this? You are 4 parallel universe ahead of us :exploding_head:

2 Likes

You can check out the LimitlessZP thread, there we have discussed this issue with SaintSovereign

What stack would you recommend to ISTP-A persons? Hope, you will answer me

1 Like

Mate when I was 24 I decided to leave my house and go to the close by grocery for something and I was a vampire, this was day time

I wasn’t keen

I had on a blue and cheap baseball cap for no other reason than to tame my long ass mane, slippers and kappa shorts

A girl looked at me and smiled so fuxking amazingly it burnt into my memory like a branding

She looked so happy to see me, she was so free and vulnerable and it really did appear like it was very natural to her

This was 5 seconds

Probably one of the roots of why I decided I want more in life

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign when are zp customs coming out?

Any estimate?

Cheers

1 Like

Dear Saint,
I wrote you, but you still ain’t replyin’
I left my email, my username and my ticket number at the bottom
I sent two DMs back in autumn, you must not’ve got ‘em
There probably was a problem with Support or somethin’
Sometimes I scribble messages too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, f–k it, what’s been up, man? How’s your daughter?
My girlfriend’s pregnant too, I’m ‘bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I’ma call her?
I’ma name her Seductress
I read about your friend Hermit too, I’m sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some recon from experimentin’
I know you probably hear this every day, but I’m your biggest fan
I even got the underground sh-t that you did with Fire
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures,
Man I like the sh-t you did with Mark Malkuth too, that sh-t was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is An

ako

28 Likes

Till Gf ?! Not wife yet :slightly_smiling_face::fire::fire:

1 Like

“Imma name her seductress” killed me

2 Likes

I know some folks are waiting for the other upgrades but I would love to see @SaintSovereign and @Fire take a bit of time off

7 Likes

Same here its a much earned break for sure.

1 Like

Everyone wanted less listening time. We spent an extremely long time researching how to accomplish this. You wouldn’t believe how many nights we stayed up to 4am, talking, debating and pouring over data to pull this off. Now, the shorter listening time has become more of a problem than a benefit.

We’re dealing with people overexposing themselves, lying about it and then blaming ZP (we just banned another would be “expert” who is mixing titles from multiple vendors, including YouTube, then blaming us for side effects) to the point where I’m definitely not releasing the 7 minute version.

Why?

Because I know exactly why this is happening. The subliminal community was not prepared for an innovation like Zero Point. If I had to do it all over again, I would’ve launched ZP in a slightly nerfed state and left it at one hour, because the fact of the matter is, we’re not ready for both the power of ZP and the shortened length. I’m on the verge of pulling my hair out when I keep getting PMs from people trying to find ways to run more loops per day. It’s getting absurd. They’re literally redefining words and terms to somehow get around the limitation.

You wanted to run LESS LOOPS and listen less. Now that we’ve done it, you want to expose yourself more? And then, people keep ignoring our recommendations as if we pulled them out of thin air and didn’t test them significantly, despite the fact that the testers are here themselves with full authority to speak openly about their experience and the majority of them will tell you that overexposure does NOT feel good.

You guys are thinking purely on a personal level, but as entrepreneurs and pioneers, we have to think big picture. We have an obligation to protect not only ourselves, but also the subliminal community as a whole. At this point, it would be irresponsible for us to release a version of ZP that would be prone to abuse. 15 minutes is convenient enough.

36 Likes

When I tell you that I spent damn near five minutes cracking up at your post, I mean it. It actually took me a minute to get it because I haven’t listened to Em in so long and I’m in full on “work mode” right now, but when I got it…

9 Likes

Emperor Fitness + Beast Within + Beast Unleashed on deck. Gonna be awhile, ya’ll. Gotta build and verify six titles, plus upload them to multiple bundles and titles. But, it’s coming today.

18 Likes

Damn !!!

I may hold off on running anything else for a while and run Emperor Fitness. I desperately need to improve my fitness and energy levels

1 Like