Unofficial frequently asked questions

“The new listening schedule is EXTREMELY simple for beginners. Listen to ONE loop, per title, per day, then take the next day off. That’s it. To illustrate:”

• Monday: Listen
  • Tuesday: Rest
  • Wednesday: Listen
  • Thursday: Rest
  • Friday: Listen
  • Saturday: Rest
  • Sunday: Listen
  • Following Monday: Rest
  • Following Tuesday: Listen
  • … and so forth."

i copied it from the support article,

does that mean no rest days like on weekends?

so you go on with the 1 day on 1 day off scheudle non stop?

casuse when you do 5 days/ you take 2 days off on weeknds

now on this new routine, you keep going on untill ever?

1 Like

Yeah,your supposed to keep going.i cant listen on weekends so i kept it in

1 Like

this seems very convient hahah to keep going and never stop :joy:

but from my understanding that 1 loop of ultima means non major long term programming

2loops and more thats long term

so if i want to make Limit destroyer permant, i run it for 2 loops or more using the rotating method with my stack :+1:

damn my head hurts from trying to understand

ill try the new routine method and see how it goes, looks good on papers

1 Like

You could also listen for 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Then take the weekend off.

1 Like

yeah thats an option i suggested for my mum, shes running regenQv2

How many auras can i have in a custom?

1 Like

Can rich affect seduction?

2 Likes

Why do friends and family sometimes react negatively on alpha programs?

3 Likes

Can i run qv2 once a week?

2 Likes

Will my sub results dissapear if i stop a program for a long time?

5 Likes

Is washout is still necessary or as beneficial if one already takes a lot of rest days, e.g. 1 day on 6 days off like above? Is washout now an official guideline like the guideline of taking rest days?

Its still recommended every 3 months with the new listening instructions.Dont know about when your on the 1 day on 6 day off schedule though

2 Likes

Are physical changing subs hard and are rest days important?

2 Likes

Is there ultrasonic in qv2 if you add ultima cores?

Very good question and great response.

I suspect the longer that you’ve been playing the sub, the longer the effects will remain strong. Especially if you play it solo, and you are acting on this sub.

Seems to me acting on the sub, even years afterwards might keep the programming strong in your subconscious mind. Action is a kind of programming. If you listen to a confidence sub, and you continue to act in that manner years afterwards you are programming that stuff in your neurology.

2 Likes

i was just about to create a thread about this thing, i played wanted once instead of SG with my stack (SG was guiding me to use it then said no need :joy:) after not listening to it for like 3 weeks, and 2-3 hours after the loop I went to get food and the drive-thru girl (seemed new) started getting intrigued about me, asking me where im from and how old am I, later on when i got my food her number was written on the receipt :joy:, so that tells me that just like how you can maintain strength even if you only do a strength-based workout once in a while, you can still maintain the strength and even get a bit stronger because of the sudden shock your muscles get, our brains do the same with sub in the long term (granted you have listened to it for a good period of time before)

4 Likes

Do ultima cores count as cores in a qv2 custom?

Can i use sleep phones with these subs?

1 Like

I want a module but like my customs.What should i do?