PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

its a new prespctive ive been seeing :cowboy_hat_face:

This should be emphasized more. I am of the opinion that the technology is approaching such a state that a lot of classic analogies aren’t as accurate as they used to be.

2 Likes

Thank you for the comments!

1 Like

I understand. The healing subliminals should keep you busy. Maybe for years.

This is actually a good point. Rest days seem as important as listening days, so perhaps 1 loop a week might actually be better for some people.

3 Likes

Diminished, but noticeable results and less reconciliation. For people who know themselves and are honest with who they are, you’d probably enjoy these results. For most, though, the changes are so subtle that they won’t recognize anything is happening.

13 Likes

And I guess the results would still gradually accumulate and strengthen over time?

This actually sounds kind of like what I’m experiencing right now with the ‘1 day on, 1 day off, 1 loop each time’ approach.

Gentle, subtle, easy progress. But maybe it indicates that I can handle a little bit more.

5 Likes

Yes, but at a much slower pace. For some people, this may be more organic and feel much smoother / natural.

7 Likes

Seems to be the biggest problem for most, me included :grin:

I’m mostly reducing loops because on recon days I’m pretty useless.

Does it all take longer this way? Yes. But the progress is much smoother and every day life not affected. I enjoy that.

As you always say, depends on the person :muscle:

4 Likes

I agree with what you’re saying. And I would like to add, I’ve never heard that expression before… shoehorn as many loops… I like it.

That’s so encouraging to know!

1 Like

I agree. I tried doing one day listening and one day off. It killed me. It’s too tiring especially with Khan Total breakdown. I need at least two days rest… and even that’s a bit of a stretch for me.

2 Likes

Inch by inch anything is a cinch.

Yeah it’s tricky for sure. I have had Khan in my rotation for 10 months now, and recently decided to play one loop of TB, and it sent me into one of the fiercest recon of my subliminal career.

And after a couple of days rest I played my custom with St4 in it with no problem.

3 Likes

@Tobyone how often do you sprinkle in some KhanTB into your rotation? I have KhanST4 custom and have been thinking about rotating ST1 back in here and there to clear the path for even more profound results

1 Like

@ice I’ve only done it two times this year for a week both times. This last time was just one loop because I wanted to try it. You could do that it’s on my list as well but not right now, IMO it should be played solo or at least in a very light stack.

2 Likes

Cool man! And you’re finding your results with Khan have seemed to skyrocket after these week long healings?

I was thinking doing just KhanTB with perhaps ParagonUltima (for physical healing) for a week and then back on my main stack. What do you think about that?

Yes for sure, whenever I play TB it feels like a deep cleansing. On the inside it was a massive boost, but outwardly hard to tell because all spring I was living more or less in hibernation and was not really socializing nor working among people.

Sounds like a good plan to go with a healing stack keeping it focused. TB is insane for that Zen state and that feeling of being the observer, it removes so much visual attachments for me at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 or 4 if you need it. Remember this is not the usual “listen to 1 program for 4+ hours a day” any more. We are in a new era.

What are you experiencing?

1 Like

I was wondering I am running R.I.C.H. and Sage Immortal. I run one loop of R.I.C.H. and then one loop Sage Immortal. I was wondering if I could listen to maybe two or three loops mostly like putting it on repeat? Then take one days rest then repeat?

They don’t mind experimentation, as long as people don’t come back complaining about stonewalling, lack of results, recon etc when the recommendations are here in plain sight (not aimed at you specifically).

Do what works for you, but if it’s too much go back to the recommendations. I’d personally stick with the recommendations for sure.

7 Likes