Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

Women are turned on by decently profitable men. :grin:

3 Likes

Saw a friend share this post and it really resonated with me.

I got turned down by a lot of places but finally got accepted today. Really great opportunity for growth. I maintained a positive outlook even when I got rejected.

This sub combines really well with HOM for mindset and opportunities. I was mostly focusing on trading at first and I’ve been profitable so far but I realized that I want another source of income as well. Especially if it’s an industry where I can use the knowledge to create my own company down the line.

14 Likes

Congrats and good luck!

1 Like

Been running RICH as a booster here and there over the past few weeks. Some random guy who I’ve never met has TWICE now Zelle’d me $75 and $100 respectively. He’s called me to ask for the money back and I’ve returned the money to him both times, but I just thought it was interesting this has happened more than once with the same stranger.

7 Likes

Maybe he sent you the money then ran more loops of rich :laughing:

2 Likes

Nah. It’s probably just the overall aura of money, wealth and attraction coming off of you. And not just the energetic aura – your body language, verbal language, everything has probably changed in subtle ways that she picks up on.

8 Likes

Had an insane RICH manifestation today.

Me and the family are about to go on a trip in a few days, and we booked our tickets back in late June. Today I ran RICH in the morning. Just a few minutes ago, I was looking through my flight details when I wondered, “I wonder what the ticket prices look like right now?” I go to the EXACT flight I had already booked and found that if I booked now, I would save close to 50%. This is an airline that is known for tickets getting only more expensive as the flight gets closer. My friend who uses that airline often, as well as an engineer who used to work there, can attest to that.

So I did just that. I “changed” my flight to the exact same one online and now I’ll be getting a ~$1,500 refund.

18 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::tada:

:dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon:

Dragons do these things differently!

1 Like

Ridiculos-"deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd"Ridiculos income-an income,deserving or inviting derision,right? I hope they didn’t put it in the script

the fruit identifies the tree.

Results are good, so script must be good too.

1 Like

Are you serious? :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:
Why the hell would they put that. It’s not like they’re dumb

1 Like

I’m more than serious.And I think it’s perfectly ok to have worries,doubts, and critical thinking.I just wouldn’t want to get the opposite of what is stated in the sales page

Ridiculous

You can choose whichever definition you want. I am going with "unbelievably good."

:hugs:

In isolation, one can misunderstand many words…

• Wanted is used for criminals. :scream:
  • Gold users will buy Gold, not Real Estate or Diamonds! :sweat_smile:
  • Where is the Emperor’s army, and who does he collect Taxes from? :man_shrugging:t2:
  • Rebirth? … REBIRTH! … Am I gonna die if I use this!!! :ghost:
    Etc.

But, words are never used in isolation.

Every script has 100s of complete sentences & questions.
And your brain is smart enough to understand the Context of those in relation to each other.

:+1:t2:

That’s what @Malkuth was alluding to.
No one has gotten opposite results in the 7 months that RICH has been around.

:ok_hand:t2:

11 Likes

Simon. I love you and your replies.
Even though my brain sometimes doesn’t understand them all the time, you speak so much sense.

Truly needed on here.

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply.I know about the slang meaning.My consciousness does.But this is about the subconscious ,isnt it? Which meaning will it choose? I’m not a native English speaker.

1 Like

It’s only the title. Not the script.

2 Likes

Have you tried any of the subliminal programs yet? Which ones? If you are willing, please share your experiences.

That will be a more effective way to explore any doubts or questions.

2 Likes

Definitely running RICH as often as possible. Some really cool opportunities as well as a tax refund I have been waiting for materialized. Still reading up on wealth magick and running EOG St 1 as well. Breaking the course of the low income poverty mindset is not easy that’s for sure but I am determined more about this than anything else
It probably doesn’t hurt the I have LD in there as well.

7 Likes

Yes.I ran ascension for 2 month.Didnt notice any effect.No confidence boost,no productivity.Nothing.Then i ran Emperor for 4 month.I saw some effects like enhanced cognition and some manifestations.,but no alphaness,no productivity.Then i tried Stark for a month.The only effect i noticed was increased sexual energy.I also experimented with some Ultimas.The only one’s that worked were Commander and LDU.My current stack is AM+Wanted+LDU.The manifestation works,the alpha part doesn’t.Probably need some healing.

1 Like

Thanks @Damian. This is much more useful (in my opinion).

Do you have a journal? Because we’re officially off-topic now and we should move our convo over there. Or we can start a new topic for it.

But my idea is that we should discuss Plans and Benchmarks. My theory is that you may need to be a bit more granular/systematic and strategic in how you approach subliminal use and goal-setting in general.

Yes, the alternative is also possible; that it “doesn’t work for you”. But usually when I see people using words like “always”, “nothing”, “none at all”, that’s an indication to me that there may be other factors in play.

(Because even without subliminals, if you’re running a decent plan, you’re going to see some progress. Subliminals will enhance that progress. But a decent plan and a reasonable set of indices of assessment will facilitate gains and progress even without the use of a subliminal.)

2 Likes