Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

Thanks @Damian. This is much more useful (in my opinion).

Do you have a journal? Because we’re officially off-topic now and we should move our convo over there. Or we can start a new topic for it.

But my idea is that we should discuss Plans and Benchmarks. My theory is that you may need to be a bit more granular/systematic and strategic in how you approach subliminal use and goal-setting in general.

Yes, the alternative is also possible; that it “doesn’t work for you”. But usually when I see people using words like “always”, “nothing”, “none at all”, that’s an indication to me that there may be other factors in play.

(Because even without subliminals, if you’re running a decent plan, you’re going to see some progress. Subliminals will enhance that progress. But a decent plan and a reasonable set of indices of assessment will facilitate gains and progress even without the use of a subliminal.)

2 Likes

No,I don’t have a journal.Whoever is in charge,feel free to remove my posts.

1 Like

This would be other people thinking your wealth or income were ridiculous.

An example;

Ordinary (poor) person; People buy as much house and car as they can afford.

Rich person; I might be driving a Corolla at this moment but you are not seeing the chauffeur driven Maybach, my homes in other continents, my stock market investments, my other business interests and you have no idea of my bank balance.

A poor person would see my wealth/income as absurd, because to them it would be, they have no chance of obtaining such.

3 Likes

Having a daily journal either here or offline might help you notice changes that you might not notice other wise

I mean you could have had some interesting results when you were running any of those titles you named but maybe you didn’t notice bc you either looking for the wrong things or expecting the wrong things, taking action is also key too

2 Likes

I’m not that good at describing things,especially subtle feelings.Besides,the fact that something didn’t work for me doesn’t automatically mean that something is wrong with me or i am doing something wrong.I’m an experienced subliminal user and i think it is perfectly normal that something works for me and something doesn’t.No subliminal producer can state that all of his subliminals work every time an for everyone.Subclub is no exception.At the moment i prefer to stick with what works and run a healing sub later when I have much free time

2 Likes

That’s very true. It’s pretty much impossible that anyone here has grasped the subtlety or completeness of your experience from just reading a few lines in a post.

For me, I just wondered if anything could be tweaked that might open things up a bit for you. But there’s no need to do that if that doesn’t feel right for you at the moment.

I suspect that if you stick with things and keep working at it, things will only continue to improve.

I’ll restate my opinion: a good plan does not require the use of a subliminal to be successful. So try to get one of those (i.e., a good plan). A way that would produce your desired results even if you used no subliminal at all. If you do that and then add a subliminal on top of it, the results can be pretty miraculous. (for example, what might have originally taken you 5 or 6 years to achieve, will now take 1-3 years to achieve.) The upside of this strategy is that you don’t have to feel as much doubt about whether it’s working or not.

(so if you want to increase Alpha characteristics, for example, go work or volunteer somewhere that will force you to lead others. It can be really mellow: reading stories to children, for example. Or teach a class on some area you’re good at on the weekends. Or it could be very intense: working as a volunteer firefighter. It’s all up to you.)

p.s. it’ll work best if you choose something that you want to do in the first place.

9 Likes

I just realized that the perfect embodiment of RICH is Elon Musk.

He is one of the richest guys in the world.

He has a lot of cool ideas, that open new pathways of money for him.

And even when you realize that almost ALL his ideas are really dumb…

You still Can’t Hate him.

:star_struck:

10 Likes

Is RICH integrated into my system long-term? I wonder. It’s been sometime since I ran RICH.

I went to request a credit line increase for one of my cards and I was able to increase it by a whopping 71.43% via an online request that was approved automatically. That’s several thousand extra my card has to work with.

4 Likes

I figured this would be a great place to share what happened yesterday. If it’s not a testament to the power of R.I.C.H. I don’t know what is.

I’ve had R.I.C.H. in my QV2 custom I’ve been listening to since June. I also have it in a custom Ultima.

Here are the posts:

9 Likes

I don’t know where to put this . But r.ich thread is the appropriate place . Pandora papers .

3 Likes

Whoever wrote the description for R.I.C.H Ultima god damn it’s absolutely amazing. I never read or looked into RICH until few days ago and I can’t believe I missed out on it.
Question for those of you running this right now how’s it going for you ?

6 Likes

Anytime I run it on days I’m doing my work for Uber Eats, I get either more work or more tips

10 Likes

That’s great man I’m guessing the manifesting is really fast like it says in the description then

3 Likes

I want to stop working 9-5 jobs and my current goal is to be able to work for myself (I am currently making website for my own online shop).

Can I use R.I.C.H. as a main sub to reach financial independence?

2 Likes

I am not an expert here, but this sub has added wings to my business. .

One of most effective wealth sub I believe, but I run it with EOG and Emperor

7 Likes

Should help. I’d also encourage you to think about what you want to do and read about:

EoG
Emperor
Ascended Mogul

7 Likes

@RVconsultant may I know which version of RICH is best? is it the normal one or the Solace Enhanced?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know which is best.

I’ve wondered if Solace might make the subliminal a bit more powerful, but I don’t know for sure.

2 Likes

Ever tried running R.I.C.H when drunk?

2 Likes

That’s interesting. I’ve owned RICH since April and I never noticed that it has a Solace Version.

4 Likes