Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Given that Dragon Reborn addresses spiritual healing having that in the stack makes so much sense. I am going to drop Sage Immortal and focus on Dragon Reborn, EOG , The Alchemist, and RICH

1 Like

Two days off works best for me. When I tried doing one day on and one day off on Khan TB, it laid me out flat on my back. 1/2 is much more manageable for me.

Nice combo. :slight_smile:

How about doing:
DR1 and later on 2+Alch1+EoG1+LD = cleaning up
DR3 and later on 4+Alch2+EoG2+Sanguine/BLU = establishing the new frame
Alch3+EoG3+BLU = expanding
Alch4+EoG4+RICH = capitalizing
Synergy is key in that plan.

1 Like

Impossible = I’m possible :smiley:

4 Likes

It looks like a huge overload. How do you stack those titles?

1 Like

Just wondering, is anyone running more than one loop of QV2 titles if they’ve had enough decent exposure to their titles yet?

This is more if you’re following the recommended listening pattern.

Occasionally, usually on days that i exercise a lot since in my experiences a lot of exercise allows me to handle a lot more.

1 Like

On dealing with Qv2 recon:

We’ve ended up having similar stacks for this period of time.

I’m also running Dragon Reborn, Ecstasy of Gold, The Alchemist, and RICH. Other than Dragon Reborn, they’re all in customs.

3 Likes

That seems like a heavy stack. Are you running R.I.C.H as a booster, if so, how?

2 Likes

Yes, I have RICH in a custom Ultima. I play it as a booster. Just 1 loop whenever the day feels right. On average, probably about 3 days a week.

I have 2 customs plus Dragon Reborn. One of the customs, I already played for a year in Terminus build strength (1 loop every M, W, Fr). Now I’m playing it in Qv2 standard strength. Honestly don’t know how heavy that would be considered at this point. Guess it shouldn’t be too much. Just in case, though, I’m sticking to just these three as my main stack.

2 Likes

im gonna try out probably next week the extra exposure method thing, when u add 1 loop more of one title per day then rotate, gonna reply soon with updates, im excited to see how emperor will do at 2 loops :sunglasses:

Great! :slight_smile:

It was a magical experience to run DR and I’ll surely revisit it pairing it up with Sage.

LD is doing a great job for me too.

4 Likes

On Qv2:

I can definitely confirm that. All you need to do is to take action to help Mental Alchemy do its magic.

put this in my journal but thought I put here as well since it’s relevant.

On QV2 I’ve been averaging 1 or 2 loops total of 1 or 2 titles per week (Emperor and Paragons customs) the last well-basically 2 months.

It’s a very different kind of progress, it’s less a feeling based drive and more real changes are subtly clicking into place. I’ve been thinking I’m not even really running subs, but deep profound changes are indeed still happening as I look back. Not the overt internal feelings or external confirmation in immediate social reactions/attraction but definitely a slow and steady course correction, relationship building. I’ve lost about 20 lbs of extra weight. I no longer feel or care about people’s reactions or attraction to me or not, my focus is more both long term and more what can I do day to day.

I’ve also been experiencing layers and layers releasing of anxiety-like I am dying-or that my life is over (not necessarily recon or sub’s effect but maybe that plays apart, more just dealing with some deep internal stuff + major life changes given the pandemic’s latest iterations or I should say the pressure and semi-fixed perspective that I currently ascribe to about the pandemics latest iterations. (note: not an invitation for political commentary on said situation as I believe the ruling on this forum is to refrain from said discussions )

9 Likes

I like you a lot when you’re like that, James :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I had a similar experience for about 2 months on DR st4. More like I had died and was in a living emotional hell. In a sense, one life was over and a new one emerging.

4 Likes

Why i never get recon on emperor ? why ? @RVconsultant

1 Like

Maybe you are emperor by nature :slight_smile:

3 Likes