Why do subliminals affect strangers more?

Can you elaborate a little. Because most titles make me clean up and reorganize my house.

yeah,my NLP teacher once told me that after a hypnotic session,a small change like taking out your wallet and putting it into another pocket is a good enough gesture to signal the subconscious mind that you are actively changing yourself …also…when I said a new environment ,I mean going to a another city…somewhere you dont know anyone and anything…just like you mention …the external environment usually will be associated with a lot of beliefs and expectations…a completely new city doesn’t have those things…for a period ,the brain will actually in a really suggestive altered state of mind…that is where and when the subliminal programs surface up…

5 Likes

For sure man, the brain and mind organizes based on patterns. The more it sees or experiences a certain pattern the more it gets ingrained into your brain. Hence why certain habits are hard to break.

That’s why you hear of the classic example of the middle age dude in stuck in a trance, working a mindless job, mindlessly doing the same repetitive tasks day in and day out. Next thing you know 10 years have passed and he’s more or less in the same position he was a decade ago. Reminds me of the movie American Beauty, kind of how Kevin Spacey’s character was in the beginning of the movie.

As @Sebastian_Po so nicely put it, simple acts like changing which pocket you put your wallet or brushing your teeth with the opposite hand, open your mind to new patterns and allow it be more susceptible to change. Rearranging the furniture in your house, or more drastically moving to a new location will have an even more profound effect as your environmental cues will be drastically different from the ones you’re used to experiencing previously.

5 Likes

Ascension is the title that comes to mind for my personal experience with this, and really, in the context of this conversation, it makes perfect sense.

My mentor taught me that you can tell a lot about a person’s mental state by looking at the contents of their car trunk or their closet.

1 Like

Funny you mention car…

I tend to clean my car a lot when running alpha titles. I just can’t stand to see dirt or disorganised area.

1 Like

It seems that humans are conditioned (or maybe it’s some innate function) to create a state of “balance” by creating a “model” of you in their minds. They determine what they think your boundaries are, what your reaction will be if those boundaries are crossed and overall who they think you are. When you suddenly change up and start enforcing boundaries that you haven’t in the past and displaying more dominant traits, their initial reaction is to test you to see if you’re being genuine because such a sudden switch feels like the opposite.

Once they realize that they can’t bully you into submission, isolation and distancing is the next trick. They want to see if you’ll go chasing after them, since validation drives “beta” individuals. When you don’t do that, they’ll either accept the changes or abandon you completely. Those who abandon you were never really your friend and they were only using you for something.

I had a friend that I dropped about three years ago for that. We were best friends for around 20 years, but as I began to develop and improve myself, he first started out with subtle insults and gaslighting, then moved on to distancing himself. I finally called him out on it in front of everyone, and then told everyone that I didn’t care about what they thought of me and they could bugger off too. The end result was that everyone actually saw what he was doing and had similar experiences and he was the one that was ostracized out of the group.

It’s sad, but it happens.

19 Likes

really satisfying when that happens. this is my motivation. I love it so much when the narc realizes he can’t do this shit anymore. then comes the gaslighting.

actually in life you are completely alone. everyone comes alone into this world and everyone leaves this world alone.

i realized when i went through a shitty phase in my life , you really only have yourself.

i had lost a whole group of “friends” because they just could not accept me progress.

5 Likes

Woah, this is literally exactly what happened to me.
Emperor made me change in a way that made me speak up more and be less submissive around people that were used to treating me a specific way. This made them try to “shit test” (is that the right term?) me in almost a panicked way to put me into place (trying to push me back into their “model” of me) and once they realize that I am changed and not budging, then they get more comfortable. I think this might be some challenge manifestation too, not sure

4 Likes

I had a huge circle of so called friends. Now I’m down to 2 friends that keep contact with me almost daily if not weekly.

My one friend that I had for 20+ years distanced himself when I started Alpha titles and if I recall correctly it was Ascension. We got into a small verbal argument. Ever since then he doesn’t keep in contact with me. Months go by and he doesn’t send a message or call. I don’t either because when I stood up for myself when I started Ascension he didn’t like it. So he preferred to belittle me all this time?

All his ways just started irritating me once I started Ascension. All the time before that I was not aware of what was happening.

10 Likes

Definitely sounds like to me.

2 Likes

I had something different yet similar happen recently. I connected with an old friend who I hadn’t seen in probably twenty years
I thought it would be cool to hang out or whatever but all it did after a few weeks is made me very aware of how different I am than the person I was back then and although he seems to be able to justify his really bad decisions I can’t be around for it
The longer I run Dragon Reborn and a couple of the spirituality based titles the more I no longer recognize my past self

4 Likes

This happened to me a couple of years back when I started personal development, my old environment all started testing me. And to be fair I was faking a lot of things so in the beginning it really got to me.

And the last year this has happened again but this time I knew what to expect and did not push back. Quite the opposite I withdrew my attention from it and things just naturally unfolded without drama. Now I only have like one really close friend and a couple of friends that I can hang with but we are so different so mostly happens when going to a bar or similar.

I have to reconnect and built something new now. Even my relationship to my family feels so different because I have changed so much, and deep down I have come to understand that I set the boundaries of these realtionships.

5 Likes

I have to say this is a very interesting topic and I am a little scared about what can I maybe expect in the future.

1 Like

You can expect a shake up in your personal reality in the way that people respond to you. At some point you’ll be glad for all the changes even though going through them at the time may not be so much fun. It’s definitely growth and change.

1 Like

Of course I will be glad for those changes there is no doubt about that. But still waiting for this with my Emperor :).

I forgot that Dragon Reborn is also part spirituality based. Explains why running it with Alchemist , Sage Immortal , and Love Bomb has had a tremendous impact on how I interact with people but also how they interact with me.
All that healing and releasing allows things to be way simpler

3 Likes

I have 5 categories I put people in

FAMILY
VALUABLE
BUSINESS
NEUTRAL
TRASH

Its easy to put a rotten pice of fruit in the trash
So it is with people
It is the first 2-3 times hard to remove people from your heart/energetic system but if you did that a couple of times it gets funny.

Because you realize that you are in CONTROL.
And that makes you ready for connections
And FREE to choose with whom you want to spent time.

:grin:

3 Likes

It’s almost as if you’re mindset creates an aura that people with nefarious intentions are unlikely to approach

1 Like

or where they assume you’re going to challenge them in some way, but you just keep on rolling by, and they weren’t even on your radar, with that alpha flavor of your particular stack. :smiley:

1 Like

The New Testament says that no one at home is a prophet.

1 Like