New Support Article: How Many Aura Modules Can I Include In a Custom?

Read it here: How Many Aura Modules Can I Include In a Custom?

10 Likes

Very helpful, thx.

Maybe it would be a good idea to note all cores that count as aura? (Not sure about e. g. WANTED or Khan.)

2 Likes

I think Khanā€™s aura projection is mild compared to Libertine and Lovebomb. The energy consumption of Khan for aura maintenance would be mild, and would not be included in what is being referred to here.
Both Libertine and Lovebomb consume a lot of energy for maintenance and would be problematic if combined with other aura based subliminals.
As far as Wanted is concerned, thatā€™s a good question, I donā€™t know.

4 Likes

Article says titles where the design goal is just to project an aura, like Libertine. Wanted isnā€™t one of those.

5 Likes

also didnā€™t see you add any thing that can help improve you aura or like how i think you said sexual activity can deplete the aura. Usefull info like those would help newcomers

1 Like

Woah, this must be divine timing or something because last night I was contemplating putting more aura modules in my future Khan custom build

3 Likes

some of modules are really hard to defineā€¦such asā€¦invincible presenceā€¦does ā€œpresenceā€consider to be aura ļ¼Ÿthey all seem esotericā€¦also the module Earthshakerā€”sexualityļ¼Œfocused arousal ļ¼Œinstant spark they all seem likeā€¦auraā€¦

2 Likes

@Lion
Looks like we got the answer d.2-3 auras per custom not including non-aura focused cores/modules

1 Like

I found out that if you grow you own sprouts or do fresh microgreens or fresh grown weathgras juice itā€™s no problem with the Aura Modules.

You get power the whole dayšŸ˜‰

Was thinking the exact same thing when the article came out haha. We both got this one right :+1:

2 Likes

was wondering if i have 2 aura in a custom like approachability aura and auric overdrive when using a ultima like libertine will it be affected by auric overdrive?

2 Likes

Is it still true with ZP?
There is no aura category in the Qstore, so how do we know if aura is not mentionned in the description?
In this list which ones are aura modules:

• Wanted Q Core
  • Libertine Core
  • Focused Arousal
  • Ethereal presence
  • Earthshaker ā€“ Sexuality
  • Gloryseeker

Have you looked at the aura section?

2 Likes

Thanks @Seeker I thought there was no aura category. But according to this page only Libertine Core has an aura in my list.

Youā€™re welcome.

1 Like

Does eating alot and drinking a lot of water help with auras? Thereā€™s some combos that look to good to pass up on for any of my custom ideas, so since Iā€™m going to try bulking these next few months would I be exempt from the general tired as shit rule?

They might end up not firing off at all, even if you ate a lot.

Darn. Also you put out a list of mods right?

1 Like

What do you mean?

I personally feel your mood will also impact the auras.

1 Like