Seductress Dark: Prologue -- A STKS Short Read Featuring Jessica Dark

The next chapter in the ongoing saga of Jessica Dark and John Wingliss, and as always, get teases of what’s to come in the future at Subliminal Club:

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:

25 Likes

First. I don’t know why! This is not for me.

2 Likes

There’s goodies in the narrative for everyone. :wink:

8 Likes

Just finished reading it and rereading it. Making sure I wasn’t missing any bit and just immersing myself in your words. Thank you Saint :blush:

Definitely hinted at Seductress Black. The revelator kind of reminds me of what Invictus has talked about in the past about his subconscious or other self which seemed to keep him honest about his path or letting him know when something wasn’t conductive with who he is.

Lastly Revelation of body, can’t wait for that one as well.

Any other glimpses I can’t think of at this moment.

7 Likes

de-niro-very-good

7 Likes

Hmm this interplay of feminine and masculine, how one is drawn to the other, something about Wingliss being a doorway for Jessica Dark into herself more…

I sense some new sub coming out soon about integration of the self and the polarities of gender.

Maybe, maybe not

2 Likes

Wait no… The Revelator…

An ALL IN ONE Revelation subliminal experience???

Merging all the revelation titles into one???

8 Likes

And sometimes, all we really need is the assurance that storms always pass and
dawn always breaks. Someone to whisper amidst the turbulence that in the end, it will
be alright.

Maybe the return of Lifechargers, a sweet voice to whisper to us in the midst of recon, that it will be alright, and soothe our overload

1 Like

@Prioritas You seem to be auditioning for the role of the Narrator or the Greek chorus, standing on the side of the action, asking the questions that the audience wonders.

:wink:

5 Likes

Funny you should say that, that questioning type of observation has become a bigger part of my humor since I did a cycle of Genesis, and it feels more fun and less contrived than ever :slight_smile:

STKS era is not just game changing, it’s life changing

3 Likes

@Lion read the last page of this, you’re going to get excited af, mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was sure Seraph might have been a sub that was coming then I got to the end. Omen sounds ominous, can’t wait :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, bro. Am charging up my iPad so I can read the pdfs. They are a nuisance for me to read on the phone lol.

2 Likes

Good Notes works great for this.

You can import pdfs to it from whatever your Cloud service is (Dropbox, Google Drive). It can also export pdfs or image files. And you can easily edit pdfs too without the need for annoying extra software.

And those aren’t even its main function. Just nice side-benefits.

2 Likes

Much appreciate this tip, brother

1 Like

haha. you weren’t looking for it.

I see now that you were just saying you’re literally charging the iPad. (I mis-interpreted that as a metaphor for enhancing your iPad.)

1 Like

Lol I admit I wasn’t. But I could still use this tip later. Maybe even have GoodNotes on the iPad too.

So I guess enhancing it is! :hugs:

1 Like

Omen is coming

Sounds like a very grey area sub

Though life is never just black and white. It is almost like the Force… There are the Jedi(light), Sith(dark), and then there is that middle area in the grey. I think the grey area is the most interesting especially with that because you see a mix of both but not to the extremes of one side or the other.

3 Likes

Be the Gray Man

1 Like