Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

I am DEFINITELY not amused with your antics, Sovereign and @Fire.

14 Likes

Gentlemen, the hype train is on fire.

Welcome @SubClub_REVELATOR.

3 Likes

Any news of Aeonia?

1 Like

What is Omen

1 Like

It’s is NEMO in reverse.

Finding Nemo.

(twilight zone music starts playing)

4 Likes

Catch up in the Zero Point Universe:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

3 Likes

My bad, I’ve been all caught up for a long time. I was playing with the meme since @SubClub_REVELATOR made an appearance.

2 Likes

Always and eternally. Her presence lingers. She is not lost to me, for she accompanies every thought, every breath, every fleeting experience. Forces beyond time and space may have separated us, but she endures. And I vow, with every fiber of my being, that one day, I will reunite with her, drawing her back from the realms beyond.

6 Likes

This oneitis having mofo coming on here judging me.

16 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

Ah leave the kid alone. We have all been young and in oneitis once upon a time. He will come to the (Jessica) Dark side soon enough.

3 Likes

Bro you need WANTED Black :smirk:

4 Likes

1 hour 25 minutes left 🫣

1 Like

In the second story there are four titles mentioned. All Revelation. The last being Revelation of Body. The other three make up the other stages of the multi stage sub. Wild guess probably

4 Likes

What a time to be a SubClub member :blush:

3 Likes

that’s what i think too.

that’ll be 8 stages if we have 4 separate revelation and 1 multistage revelation sub.

or maybe there will be a single sub that combines the 4 revelation subs into 1 sub

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what it would involve but a title such as Revelation of the Cosmos would be fascinating

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn: Rebirth
Mogul Black
Rich Black
Manifestation sub

2 Likes

Chosen Within Nature Black?

New module pack about reality

2 Likes