Wanted Black: Fate Never Lies -- A STKS Short Read Featuring John Wingliss

The next chapter in the ongoing saga of John Wingliss, and get a tease of one of our next title releases at the end of the story:

Click the image below to download:

33 Likes

Thanks I like it, good fun. I have been binging on Bond movies since starting WB lol.

3 Likes

I’m really curious

2 Likes

The wife is going to be happy about that little piece of info at the end there.

2 Likes

Yes. That was really fun.

1 Like

Wonder what this will be about.

It’s a book, or a chapter at least. Haven’t read it yet.

1 Like

Well, click the image, download the story and find out. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for this reply. I had thought it was an announcement for the tease. :laughing:
To think that it didn’t occur to me that the image is actually a link to pdf here. :man_facepalming:

That is not the only hint to future titles and plans. :wink:

2 Likes

Whoever wrote this is a very good writer :clap:
The writing is so good it can easily be a full length published work.

His thumb flicked over the screen, for a second hovering over a track named
“Experimental Project Hero,” but ultimately selecting a tried and true track with a
familiar title: ‘Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct.’

That is the hint I found :grin:

3 Likes

Stark Black

2 Likes

Really fun read.
I re-read a few lines- that really stood out. Who wrote it? Very Well done.
It reads like a more literary romance novel with a spy thriller.

I listened to R.I.C.H song and then this track while I read and it worked really well as the mood changed

Surprisingly dark turns, I kept thinking to myself. Well hopefully WANTED BLACK won’t give us quite THAT much of an adventure.

Next Subs thoughts.

1. Wanted Black for Woman- Jessica Dark as the protagonist - What Helen of Troy is for Legacy of the Spartan so will Jessica Dark be for Wanted Black
  2. Heartstrong Black- your soulmate/twin flame coming together across space and time. With a spiritual -seeing life for what it truly is -which is way more than it would seem- I alone am the honored one amongst heavan and earth- well me and my soulmate :smirk:
  3. Aegis Survival Instinct ZP
  4. Some fighting, tactically physical enhancer
  5. HERO
4 Likes

Why thank you. :wink:

9 Likes

Holy shit thanks for sharing this! Sounds incredible.

1 Like

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Mastery is coming.

One of the most technical martial arts.

1 Like

Love it.

Let’s hope that includes stand up game, judo/ wrestling as well. And with a focus on sport and/or combat jiu-jitsu both MMA oriented and pure self defense. If you’re a practitioner I’m sure you know but trying to do sport jiu-jitsu in MMA or a street feet could get your seriously hurt. Sitting game etc…

Also for BJJ Mastery mental mastery in combat and competition as well as a fearsome like effect to oppenents, seeing moves ahead, crush them with your mind even before combat.

3 Likes

I noticed. If I were still in LE I’d be REALLY happy. And recommending it to all of my coworkers.

1 Like

“Fifty thousand dollar cigar."

Makes me think of…

10 Likes