Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Man pretty soon people gonna be asking for Covid 19 Black

4 Likes

We Own the Night: A STKS Mixtape & Dance Party

We did it because we could.

6 Likes

Can we expect more Black titles at the power level of WB? Me like.

7 Likes

@AnswerGroup
Will you ever be updating the Covid 19 sub to zp or rewriting it?

1 Like

Probably discontinuing it. COVID’s over, man.

9 Likes

Get Wanted Black: Fate Never Lies – a John Wingliss Short Story. A tease for one of our next titles in the shocking conclusion:

6 Likes

You guys can come up with the most zany hilarious names for titles. I find myself laughing hysterically at each new title that is conjured up lol. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I am personally hoping that a Stark Black is possible, that would be awesome. :star_struck:

6 Likes

waiting for it also !

I’m sure the team must have a lot of fun coming up with ideas of what subliminal to cook up next. :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for these two incredible titles; Wanted Black and Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer. :blush: That’s the way to go!

4 Likes

Heartsong multistage/ heartsong Black please

4 Likes

@IRON didn’t you post something about someone offering you $5000 just because you were there?

3 Likes

I wish something like this would happen to me.

4 Likes

Maybe if we run RICH & EOG long enough it will

1 Like

I’ve never understood how people seem to come into money or wealth in ways that seem mysterious. Maybe me feeling that way is what is stopping me from attracting or making a lot of money

@James : I have two things to say about that:

1 - Mysterious to who? It’s only mysterious to you because those people probably know what they’re doing. Not everyone shares their business publicly.

2 - You’re entirely too concerned about what someone else is doing. Focus on your own path. When you make it, I guarantee your success will seen mysterious to someone else.

3 Likes

yes some guy on discord public call randomly offered to send me 2000 or 3000 I don’t remember but I declined cuz I thought he was joking.

He sent it to the other guy on the call right after that through paypal screen sharing it to us.

I was on EoG stage one second cycle at a time

[ @AnswerGroup @Fire @SaintSovereign regarding people giving you money for nothing ]

3 Likes

Yeah I know I am. Not just what they’re doing but how they’re able to do it.

I am working on this I promise

2 Likes

Its probably how about how you see money. Its not a limited resource but its been taught that way for a long time. Most people think that if they have the money, other people have to suffer. It first starts with seeing money as it is, a tool to achieve things. I guess i will go into spirituality side of things if i go on so i will stop here as i don’t know your religious beliefs. But know that money isn’t something limited and there’s no deserving it. You already deserve it as a human being.

4 Likes