The Revelation of Zero Point: Episode 1 -- A STKS Short Read Featuring The Revelator

The third chapter in the Zero Point Universe, featuring the mysterious, enigmatic individual known as “The Revelator.” Get a tease of our next title releases – give us your best guess!

Click your preferred format to download:

Download in PDF
Download in ePUB (first time doing this, let us know if there are errors)

25 Likes

First :slight_smile:

Gonna read now!

1 Like

boom! beat me to it.

This is the best one yet.

Project Aeon…

Maybe a Heartsong Black -esque title?

Joining lovers while breaking through the confines of space and time

A spiritual soul-mate title?

5 Likes

Revelation of Body coming soon :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A multi stage called “The Revelator” ?

2 Likes

Possibly anti aging apart of revelation of body?

2 Likes

Do you see?

3 Likes

Bruh.

I think I can get this one.

You put the clues there for us very clearly.

The Revelator found oneness with the Cosmos through the sense channel of Hearing. But what is it that Aeonia asks him?

4 Likes

I can only imagine how good AEON will be.

3 Likes

I’m looking at this like. On one hand I can crack this open and explore something amazing. On the other hand if I do that I’ll feel the full gravitational force of leaving my current stack.

1 Like

Are you sure you want to do that?

1 Like

lol, the title teased in this won’t be out for awhile. You’ll have time to enjoy your stack. That being said, the title being teased, I intend on joining everyone on the journey, hence one of the reasons that I’m running Khan Black now.

18 Likes

Wake up honey, saint dropped another chapter

Also thankyou for the epub version!

3 Likes

Using epub reader with reading out loud option😎

I’ve read it. For me this story sounds like “the revelation of life”. transcend the mundane, individuality, mortality, space, and time. have deeper understanding of the experience of life. Connect deeper with the universe on multiple levels

Also our boy john wingliss is back lol

4 Likes

I think this story is for the revelation of body, or the four revelation subs combined as the revelator, or a background story for the four revelation subs themselves.

5 Likes

WOW! What if!

@AnswerGroup

@Viktor would you be willing to add that idea to the roadmap?

5 Likes

Haha i will! Wait a sec

Edit: ok i did it

2 Likes