Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Are there more master x titles coming before the start of the new season?
Possible Game Design Mastery X

1 Like

Not until we finish this current phase of QTKS - afterwards, possibly.

6 Likes

Okay am hoping that by updated Game Design Matery X on the board that might become a actual product before 2024

Would name embedded main store titles fall under such?

Possibly. We’re looking into our options.

5 Likes

“Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter. Let the wise understand.” - The Revelator

Read the latest chapter in the Zero Point Universe and get a first look at what may become of one of the most ambitious and enigmatic titles we’ve created.

6 Likes

Is the “Revelator” another word for a “Flasher” :thinking:

1 Like

6 Likes

It was a joke :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup Is there any money & wealth title on the way scripted in ZPv2 max?

Only title we got with money manifestation was Genesis, but it’s not it’s main goal. We also got seduction & “status” title, spiritual title, skill based titles and healing title.

7 Likes

How much Genesis deals with Money and Wealth?

Check the answer support sent me when I asked for a comparison between Genesis and EOG st1

Its not a title centered completely on Wealth, but from personal experience it does work fantastic in that area.

7 Likes

Interesting, mean I still am sure someone can make lots of things with genesis, might have underestimated it since it’s not the main goal.

But @Joa23 if I see a pure wealth title boosted at ZPv2 max level (what I had in mind was something like Mogul Black). For sure I’m running it over genesis, since 100% of it’s scripting will go toward building wealth.

Reason I asked the question is Fire said no skills title coming up, so I wanted to plan a bit my next cycle.

4 Likes

Oh be sure I understand that, I wanted to share this Genesis info with you, because even though it has a wider scope its still pretty solid in relation to wealth.

It allows for a more holistic growth for those of us that needs more than just wealth related scripting, its a quite beautiful blend.

4 Likes

See you soon. I hope you are ready. After this, Earth will never be the same again.

36 Likes

The sky is the limit!

1 Like

Here we go again!!!

APC-HYPE-TRAIN-gold-design-mock-forest-green-e1582144845469

9 Likes

Here we go again!!! @SaintSovereign trying to fuck up my stack again… (Eye roll) :joy:

6 Likes

Oh man. Whatever it is I will have to wait. Excited to see what it is though

custom order- pause

5 Likes

Oh come on! No stack is safe from the hype train.

Spiritual so?

2 Likes