Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I don’t understand. How could anyone be married to ALL THIS (^^^) and not be ALL OVER IT?

lol

8 Likes

Another update:

I have an incredible amount of energy, especially mental energy. I feel as if I’m growing smarter. The weird thing is, there’s this inexplicable calmness that is lulling me into a state of stillness and silence, and I don’t feel compelled to do anything with the heightened mental capacity. In the past, I’d find something to delve into so that I don’t waste the moment. But right now, I’m just steadily working and feeling content.

33 Likes

whats imprinting?

Same , got the kratos look too , shaved head and full beard

2 Likes

I thought either it was @malkuth with that reply or @Palpatine himself😂

1 Like

“Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter. Let the wise understand.” - The Revelator

Read the latest chapter in the Zero Point Universe and get a first look at what may become one of the most ambitious and enigmatic titles we’ve created.

3 Likes

Did 1:30 minutes of Khan Black today, even though I had a mild recon headache. Could feel a bit more heat with just 30 seconds more. My goal is to work myself up to 3 minutes, then stay there. My new overall approach to sub use is “easy does it, slow and steady.”

Interestingly enough, it “feels” like nothing is happening, even though everyone around me can clearly see a quick and immediate change. I feel exceptionally calm and in control. Almost unflappable. It’s been awhile since I personally ran one of our titles (though @Fire and the other testers have) and it’s incredible to see first hand how different Zero Point feels from v1 to v2 MAX (which most of the newer STKS titles use, one form or another).

At 1-3 minutes, I wonder if anyone of sound mind and body could run whatever title they wanted with minimal recon (still adhering to the listening instructions). We may be approaching the age where you can run one to two five minute loops per week and get outstanding results.

I am convinced that Zero Point v3 will be the pinnacle of subliminal audio – there will be nothing else like it. And then, we can finally relax and work on some other fun things we’ve been planning for a long time.

33 Likes

Off topic question @SaintSovereign but the fact that Wanted Black can be used for multiple purposes something we’re thinking of using it for job interview would you recommend that with the new V2 max technology would it help?

I’m curious to know if you can gauge your threshold of when to discontinue the listening session? I’ve adapted this approach as well. I notice there’s a set point when listening to a loop where it feels like my body starts getting overstimulated. That’s my cue to stop the playback. Not sure if you experience similar feedback.

4 Likes

I don’t know if I’d use it for a job interview. Never know how people will react to that aura. If you’re interviewing with a man and a woman and the latter reacts to you very positively, and the man has a crush on the woman or gets jealous… well, kiss that job goodbye.

Usually, it’s when I begin to feel subtle energy moving and my body feels slightly warm. Going beyond that will lead to overstimulation. But I always use a systematic approach, starting with 30s or 1m and then moving up to see where I max out at.

10 Likes

What if in the interview it’s a man and a few other man. Will I be fine? (It’s a serious question sorry if it’s odd)

Off topic too, would WB be good for sales or a customer-facing job?

Hope that all of the men appreciate that aura, lol. Like I said, the aura is built to polarize, that’s what makes you “wanted.” If there are six men in the room, theoretically more than one will be polarized AGAINST you due to vibe alone. You’d need to act a bit humble in the interview to counteract the incredible sense of status and power flowing off of you. It’s not that Wanted Black would make people want to attack you or anything, but in this situation, those interviewers are the ones in power and if your aura is signaling that you will out alpha them, they may side against you.

Again, this is all theoretical, many of you have reported that it’s a very likable aura, more so than O.G. Wanted. If I were going to an interview, I wouldn’t use this.

15 Likes

Understandable so it’s a try at your own risk type of situation? Was going to test it with the QTKS custom + GLM + WB while I’m on a interview break to see how it affect people around me.

When I used the OG Wanted I got a good job offer but the hiring manager was a woman so not sure if it helped.

3 Likes

Seems to me like zero point v3 will cut the time down again.

2 Likes

I got a job offer almost right at the interview once because I used the “ink pen anchoring” thing I learned from a video. A guy who had trained under Tom Vizzini and Kim McFarland.

Nutshell was at the end when they ask if you have any questions for them, ask “What are the key traits you look for in the ideal employee?”

As they list or describe each thing, subtly touch your pen (assuming it’s on the table in front of you). Or if pen in hand, subtly tap it on the table as they lay out each descriptor.

When I asked, they listed out stuff like “open to feedback”, “show up on time reliably” and so on. Usual boilerplate stuff.

At the end, I’d tapped the pen for each thing, then I said “It sounds to me like you’re looking for a team player (tap pen again), someone who’s coachable (tap pen again), and downright ready to play ball (tap pen)”

The “play ball” thing was because the guy is into baseball.

The interviewer said “We still have a few other candidates to interview but I REALLY like you for this”

I got the acceptance/offer call the following afternoon. The other interviews were just a formality.

23 Likes

that’s an interesting technique, i’m adding this to my bookmark lol

1 Like

Wow very good
So what if it’s stacked with Khan or GLM:TC?

Same here on WB. Even when I’m experiencing recon the results are clearly still there.

It’s my case at 15 minutes but I might be just insane. :grinning: The only exception is DR:LD. This little kitten causes a bit more recon at 15 minutes, therefore, I reduced the exposure to one loop a week. I reduced all the exposure to 5 loops a week (all the titles are v2 MAX) and I still think I may cut back on the exposure even further.

Same here. :blush:

4 Likes

I have only positive experiences with men till now with WB, better communication with women and men

5 Likes

Khan Black report:

Was heard from the lady yesterday. “No seriously, my p***y bone hurts. :: giggles ::”

This has never happened before.

EDIT: And I woke up remarkably early, full of energy. Going to stick with 1:30s today. Fighting the urge to add more to the stack.

30 Likes