Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Talk about it here: Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23] - #2412 by SaintSovereign

20 Likes

You could try both.

They will know his name.

5 Likes

Revelation Of Body coming
Survival Instinct X coming
??? Coming (!!!)

Also… the story makes me wonder, how did John Wingliss stumble across subliminals. Who gave them to him? Who trained him how to use them?

He uses them all too similarly the way any government agent would take a “superhuman pill” prescribed to them to take before missions… so how did he find out to use subliminals that way,

And who was he before subliminals? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

The Revelator gives them to him in The Revelation of Zero Point: Episode 1 -- A STKS Short Read Featuring The Revelator, which chronologically takes place before Wingliss meets Jessica Dark.

That is yet to be revealed. :wink:

7 Likes

Theres a date here…
??? Coming Soon on 9.12.23

1 Like

It was the wrong date. Uploaded the new version with the corrected date of 9.14.23.

5 Likes

Now it makes sense… lol

2 Likes

Someone sent us some screenshots of other producers now including free will scripting and notices about mind control in their products.

First: Remember, we lit that fire. I normally wouldn’t care, but since we’re the ones always getting attacked or accused of nonsense, I’m indulging myself in this a bit.

Second: You’re all welcome. Let it become a standard in the subliminal audio industry. There are inevitably more companies to spring up in the future and to avoid regulation, these standards should be the expected norm, not a “feature.”

So, despite my pat on the back here, if you come across a company actively encouraging, advocating and implementing free will and consent scripting in their products, thank them.

… but we did bloody start the fire. :stuck_out_tongue:

34 Likes

You can always tell who the trailblazers are. They’re the ones with arrows in their backs!

Great job leading the way, @SaintSovereign and @Fire !!! :fist:

8 Likes

Saint, you’re absolutely right! Subliminal Club not only started the fire but keeps it blazing with groundbreaking innovations. Others might try to mimic, but as the saying goes, you can copy the notes, but not the music!

But they’re just attempting to replicate your concept. No need to worry; it’s not the same, and most likely won’t work.

1 Like

The one thing those copycats can’t reproduce is innovation itself.

3 Likes

Haha, so very true, bro.

2 Likes

I very rarely do this, but after all the trouble this individual has started, I’m calling them out (and will be calling out other individuals when they mistreat us). The individual known has “Hermit,” who spewed all kinds of nonsense and misinformation regarding our titles, making all kinds of crazy claims – one being that Khan “made” him do mean things – was caught purchasing Wanted Black.

I only say this because I want everyone to understand that when we ban individuals, they aren’t being banned for “critically thinking,” as another troublemaker tried to claim. They are banned because they’re full of crap.

These people who come here and start trouble, making claims of mind control and spells and other nonsense are absolutely full of shit. They do not actually have these concerns – they are just looking for power to influence the customers and the company into making the things they want. If our titles have so many issues, go purchase from another vendor.

@Fire and I recently realized just how much time we wasted arguing with these individuals, trying to help them see that they are projecting their own crap onto us, but going forward, I’m personally adopting a zero tolerance policy against conspiracy theories, individuals acting like they know more than us, misinformation and it’s just going to be ban on sight.

We’ve been around for years now and have done nothing but disprove the lies over and over, definitively. No more.

Also, the individual you knew as “Madara” is attempting to commit credit card fraud, since we’ve convinced PayPal to stop siding with him. After today’s launch of the STKS title, I’m going to make a public appeal for those of you in his home country to help me contact the appropriate department at his bank.

Stripe has already given me a lot of information to use to fight this fraud, as well as alerted their legal department.

Subliminal Club will no longer be abused by anyone. We will fight you.

52 Likes

I think what you’re saying is fair, but this last part seemed unnecessary to me. All companies, small or big, deal with abusers – and it’s pretty rare to see a warning/sentiment of that tone/nature outspoken publicly.

Hope the future holds peaceful business and affairs client to staff and vice versa! :slight_smile:

PS: Those are my thoughts only, feel free to remove if it’s not suitable in this thread.

1 Like

As a Forum Ambassodor (and am sure the other fellow Forum Ambassadors will agree), Saint had spent some time discussing the damage these folks have done. We know a bit more than the forum but Saint and Fire know even more than us regarding this issue.

As such, when we say that these folks deserve such treatment, it is an understatement. Consciously attacking any business will result in legal action. Saint and Fire have been supremely patient but these folks will and have taken advantage of such leniency.

Hence only a no-tolerance policy will deter such individuals including those in the future. For the sake of the productivity of our subliminal makers, the team, testers and forum members, I agree with this course of action.

14 Likes

The decisions are fair and I don’t know enough to comment on them.

It’s just the tone of that last sentence in public, I wish such could be kept for the concerned individuals directly rather than spoken in public. Most here have done nothing wrong nor ever will and I just feel it gives off a bad vibe.

Nothing major, no big deal – just an impression/remark I had. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Most here don’t have to worry. Consider it a warning shot for the trolls and worse.

5 Likes

How many attacks must a man endure before he finally stands up and says, “enough is enough?” How many accusations and attacks on our livelihood should we deal with before stronger action is taken? A few weeks ago, the “mind control” individual posted a fake review to a website pretending to be mind controlled. Like, he made up a fake individual who had “been a customer for 3 years” who wanted to “be a customer until he’s 90,” and other little comments like this to insinuate that he was being programmed to keep buying products.

Think about this. An individual believes they have received “mind control” scripting, and the response when they can’t convince anyone here of this, even after we took their concerns directly to the community openly, is to create a FAKE REVIEW about how much you love the company with all your heart and soul, to try and place a question in the minds of anyone considering our services so that any of their future experiences – typical bout of recon, for example – is now colored by the fear of potential mind control.

So… who is really trying to unethically influence whom?

In the courtroom, they call this “poisoning the well,” and it is not allowed, for good reason.

Is not the very act of doing such a thing – while unethical – proof that you are not “mind controlled?” And yet, all of this is ignored and we continued to deal with assault after assault with long rambling tickets from various individuals, invasions of our privacy, lost income, etc.

I am and always have been a fighter. Always will be. But, I am also compassionate. That compassion was abused, because we refused to publicly defend ourselves, even though it appeared as if we had. We have, and still continue to keep the worst things they’ve done quiet. If I posted all the screenshots and information, you’d all lose your minds, but you’d understand some of our actions.

We chose the noble path. That was not respected.

Now, I am not being noble. And you know what? That is perfectly okay. You all saw the negotiator, trying to teach and inform – albeit sternly. Now, see the fighter. It is what it is.

I am at peace with that line and with saying it.

25 Likes