Survival Instinct: John Wingliss -- A STKS Short Read Featuring John Wingliss

The fourth, explosive chapter in the ongoing saga of John Wingliss, and as always, get teases of what’s to come in the future at Subliminal Club:

Click the image below to download:

20 Likes

Posted on wrong thread

Also makes me wonder about the events which took place for John to find Subliminals.

Were they given to him? Did he steal them? Invent them? Are they just long forgotten relics that only he saw the value of? Or are they the pinnacle of an entire organization’s/country’s technological advancement that he somehow got his hands on?

And assuming he wasn’t born listening to a subliminal… the ultimate question… who was John Wingless before he listened to subliminals? Somebody, or nobody?

3 Likes

Also just saying these say ROB/SIx/??? Are being released 9/12/23 which is today idk if that’s on purpose or just the release date of the story but I’m excited :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oops, I meant 9.14.23. Let me fix the PDF, lol.

4 Likes

Uploaded the new version with the corrected date of 9.14.23.

4 Likes

The Revelator – who created them – gave him access in: The Revelation of Zero Point: Episode 1 -- A STKS Short Read Featuring The Revelator, which chronologically takes place before he meets Jessica Dark.

4 Likes

This could be a movie/show at this point. :clap: :clapper:

2 Likes

Just finished, I LOVE IT :heart:

The Silent Veil…so many questions, I must know! Survival Instincts X looks dope.

Curious to see how Shadowstrike comes back.

2 Likes

I am listening to the actual Survival Instinct for several days already and it is very good. I imagine how it will be with Survival Instinct X !!

5 Likes

Never tried Survival Instincts OG myself but I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying it :+1:

3 Likes

For the mental fortitude it is dope !

4 Likes

SHADOWSTRIKE will RETURN

2S2

2 Likes

Grief, memory, love, and rage had forged an
indomitable core within him.

Yet he was blind to the fact that the truth of his redemption lay hidden in the mists of
his own turbulent past

New sub has scripting to turn our trauma into strength!

3 Likes

How the f did I miss this (reading now).

2 Likes

Yeah, that was crazy.

2 Likes