Exul a perditis

Also let’s talk about why I chose the name Machina, don’t think many care but for those who do. Here you go:

Machina is based on the movie…you guessed it Ex Machina and which translate from latin to the machine.

Reason picking that name is to have the skills of a superintelligent AI machine like in the show. Someone who knows the right answer, knows how to get what he wants and will get what he wants because he has so much skills that he creates his own reality. Someone who has the looks and lifestyle, they want threw meticulous biohacking and reality bending their lifestyle to achieve and succeed every single one of their goals.

So yeah here’s the backstory behind the name Machina.

3 Likes

assumed it was because u had machine on in it. its also great subliminal club has ai powered technology for the subliminals im pretty sure i get this vibe from there subliminals do you agree ?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign seriously what did you put in my QTKS custom. The amount of manifestation I get have almost doubled since using it, I’m more shocked every day. Career wise, networking wise even physical shifting wise results have been almost doubled then on a normal custom. QTKS is truly at the for front of reality bending results wow.

4 Likes

One thing I was a bit worried about before is the price of QTKS customs but honestly with the amount of things that have happen since using it the price is super small compared to what you get if you take action.

One thing for sure make sure your confident about your custom. Don’t be like me in the past making 30+ customs switching them every week. I’ve been running my current custom for a few months before I decided it’s a good time to put it in QTKS.

3 Likes

You also have void of creation + Omnidimensional in it lol… They have probably quantified your manifestations

1 Like

Hired by an agent of OMEN, an organization as powerful and enigmatic as the
ancient legends linked to its name. from Seductress Dark: Prologue -- A STKS Short Read Featuring Jessica Dark

@ouroboros you cannot tell me this doesn’t sounds like a rich black or HoM black sub or a completely new wealth sub that maxes out wealth manifestation and status to the max.

2 Likes

Had an interesting manifestation come along that I mentioned to @ouroboros. A previous client for a AI insulting firm I’ve worked with wants me to work on their next project with their new devs. Could be a lot of potential opportunities opening there.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign I’m honestly lost for words. I didn’t think QTKS would be so powerful.

My results seem to be stronger on the manifestation side even since using my QTKS custom I haven’t gotten a day where there wasn’t a good manifestation happening, every single day has no joke.

I don’t know how, I don’t know why. @ouroboros knows this because I told him about it every day I’m more and more shocked by the manifestation results with QTKS.

On a side note, GLM loop after the gym had girls coming really close me specifically the ones with the a boyfriend for some reason. I felt stared down like I was some magical entity they’ve never seen before. It felt pretty odd to be honest not use to this type of thing at this time but it’s welcomed. Can’t imagine what will happen when I use WB in the future.

1 Like

Also my stack seem to manifest a really beautiful charismatic voice. I can’t really explain it my voice conveys trust but is yet soothing and conveys as I’m here for someone no matter what and are here to help if that make sense.

If anything change it’s for sure my voice but not the physical attributes of it but the emotions and the energy it conveys when I speak.

1 Like

OOF so glad I put voice master in to my custom…

1 Like

GLM results according to objectives so far achieved:

• Cultivate an irresistible and magnetic aura of power and charisma that captivates attention and commands respect. :white_check_mark:

• Establish yourself as a highly respected and influential figure in both professional and personal spheres using your energetic aura. :white_check_mark:

• Radiate unwavering confidence through impeccable posture, captivating body language, a commanding voice, and a smile that conquers hearts. :white_check_mark:

• Embody the image of a seasoned executive who captivates rooms and forms strategic alliances. :white_check_mark:

• Attract clients, investors, and romantic partners with a captivating aura of charisma and authority. - Not yet but soon to be test out.

• Build empires in the corporate world and forge unbreakable bonds in romance by harmonizing power and leadership. :white_check_mark: except for the romance part

• Deepen romantic connections by infusing them with power, confidence, and guiding them towards lasting bonds. - Still single.

• Create unforgettable experiences for romantic partners by combining personal allure and leadership qualities. - Again still single.

• Become a catalyst for success in all aspects of life, earning admiration from friends, colleagues, competitors, and romantic interests. :white_check_mark:

• Network effortlessly and become the center of attention at events and gatherings. :white_check_mark: @ouroboros can confirm.

• Inspire others to rally behind your goals and dreams, leveraging your irresistible charm and influential presence. :white_check_mark:

• Strike the perfect balance between dominance and approachability, embodying the captivating charm of a relatable and grounded leader. :white_check_mark:

• Ignite your ambition with scripting that fuels unwavering determination and propels you towards building empires or attracting a legion of admirers. :white_check_mark:

Like how is GLM so underated? It’s basically THE sub for influence and status if you don’t have GLM in your stack what are you doing?

1 Like

And then let’s talk about True Sell:

• Sell anything – regardless of what you are trying to sell. :white_check_mark: Selling yourself is very important and True Sell has helped IMMENSELY with that.

• Develop your natural charisma in a way that is perfect for you. :white_check_mark:

• Easily read others, know exactly what to say and how to act. - Not sure to be honest haven’t had enough awareness to notice it. If we mean predicting then maybe. Need to develop this part.

• Deeply understand the psychology, the inner being, of the people around you. - Same as last point.

• Achieve your social goals, whether it is tied to wealth, romance or something else. :white_check_mark:

• Persuade the people around you with ease – convince them to believe in you and your mission. :white_check_mark:

• Develop a sharp wit, hilarious sense of humor and the ability to never be caught off-guard. :white_check_mark:

• Cultivate your social patience, knowledge of power and subtle language. :white_check_mark:

• Get more out of your deals, know how to create the best deals for your purposes. - Not in a sales situation yet but in the coming months. I should be able to journal the results from this.

• Compose beautiful sentences that come out with effortless ease – right there in the moment. :white_check_mark:

• Understand your own way of communication and how to bridge the gap between those who normally might not understand each other – diplomacy is an often overlooked power. :white_check_mark:

• Easily convey your thoughts, emotions, moods, wants, goals, ideas, concepts and desires – and effortlessly understand the same from others, even if they might struggle to do so. - Still working on it, more so on the technical side but it’s getting better with practice.

• Achieve social, business, romantic and overall success through charisma, understanding, diplomacy and the ability to sell anything. :white_check_mark:

• Develop your marketing skills. - Don’t do any marketing yet.

To be fair, I read this as “deepen EXISTING connections” and “create experiences FOR romantic partners” NOT “manifest connections” and “create experiences that will manifest romantic connections”

2 Likes

Godlike Networkability

2 Likes

Really love the way that you’ve brought each objective to the forefront of your awareness and asked yourself “have I noticed these changes SPECIFICALLY?”

I might steal this idea moving forward, thanks for the inspiration :pray:

1 Like

Go for it but you might have to run GOM: The Co if you do that :wink:

1 Like

Maybe I will run it as my supplemental third title :wink: but I cannot give up Genesis or RICH when I finish this half cycle with RoM.

1 Like

Curious why have RoM and Genesis as well?

I see them as similar objectives to be honest with Genesis being more so alpha title focused.

I think you can potentially either do RoM + GLM + Rich

Or Genesis + GLM + Rich (This one would be better)

Genesis and ROM aren’t even remotely close in my assessment of them.

I am currently in a learning phase right now which is why I was running Limitless but on the recommendation of Saint and Billions, decided to run a half cycle of RoM as it will aide in the generalized learning that I am doing right now.

Eventually that will be phased out and replaced with RICH :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which industry are you learning in?