hypetrain

Also moved topic to correct category.

3 Likes

Oops sorry @Fire , forgot to put it in the right category. Thank you :pray:

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Did QTKS get released?

1 Like

It’s a public test you could (or still can) be added into.

2 Likes

But you have to pay 799 USD, with your Junior Alchemist status you could get some discount.

2 Likes

I will pass. :sweat: Right now I can’t even dream about that much money

1 Like

Or maybe some of the forum members can pay it for you as it happened regarding major titles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha That sure would be nice. :laughing:

1 Like

Just wanted to take a moment to thank @SaintSovereign and @Fire for the amazing hard work they’ve been putting into this. I know sometimes I can be annoying to them so I appreciate all the help they give :hearts:

This custom has been the only custom I’ve ran the longest and I can say with 100% confidence and certainty is the best custom I’ve ever mad in the 30+ custom I’ve tried and tested. It works so well that I know QTKS will make it life changing.

Again thank you Saint and Fire for creating these amazing products you’ve changed my life that words can’t even explain and I will be forever thankful for the changes in my life you’ve been able to provide me with these subs :pray:

3 Likes

I was telling @ouroboros about this but GLM: The commander + true sell with this custom (non-QTKS). Has probably been one of the best results I’ve gotten socially and career wise it’s insane. Can’t imagine what QTKS is about to unveil with its results in a few days.

1 Like

oh snap you’re stacking all three? yeah THATS freaking crazy powerful.

1 Like

The QTKS hype train journal has official started. Let the games begin🫡

Thank you @SaintSovereign for this masterpiece and appreciate all the work you put into this🤝

1 Like

Special thanks to @ouroboros for just being a sales genius.

This single custom got me a 20k salary increase + a side gig that pays an extra 13k yearly. Now with QTKS (First loop now) let’s see how far we can go.

First impression after one loop of a QTKS custom not much too report but anyone else feel it’s a lot smoother like an out of the world experience smooth? Maybe just me haha

I feel like my brain is getting an upgrade replacing my old bad habits with new good ones as well as my brain chemistry but maybe I’m just exaggerating who knows.

3 Likes

Did you listen to a full loop?

1 Like

Yesir

First day post loop of the QTKS custom,

Dreams have been a lot more intense and for the first time with customs hyper realistic I had to wake up to make sure it wasn’t real which is an interesting QTKS effect.

The personal coach part of a custom in QTKS is a lot more than what it used to be if I need to get stuff done I will get stuff done so far. Sleep has been probably the best part tho not sure why since I don’t have any sleep module in my custom however I had the best sleep I had in 6 months now. Not only that but I woke up refreshed and got up when my alarm started ringing which is usually never happens so far I noticed internal results are a lot stronger and there’s more of it then on a normal custom. Curious to see how the external and manifestation results are different.

3 Likes