Exul a perditis

I can say one thing QTKS is a much different experience compared to a normal custom. From it’s internal effects to the dreams it causes there’s something special about it but I can’t pin point what it is.

3 Likes

QTKS, seems to make the results a lot more enhanced compared to a normal custom with surprisingly zero recon. It kind of feels like what you’d imagine a Terminus Squared custom would be until you realize that would just be full on recon.

I’ve been doing my python learning something I do on the weekend and to experiment it as I have index gate core in my custom and I seem to be able to solve coding challenges at a much faster rate then usual so results are potentially 5x more then normal customs are so far from what I see.

Can’t imagine @ouroboros doing a QTKS custom he’d become way too powerful in sales.

2 Likes

So far QTKS custom + GLM: The Co + True Sell seems to be the best stack I’ve ever used in my 2 years of using subs. Minimal to zero recon and amazing results. The real question I’m wondering about is how much are the manifestation results on a QTKS custom, only time will tell.

3 Likes

Okay I’m in impressed first manifestation of QTKS is if you don’t stop a convo will people want to continue talking to you and be entranced by your presence on calls (King Radiance but on steroids). Essentially QTKS has been custom on steroids and verbal fluency and communication skills have been off the charts today.

2 Likes

@ouroboros since you understand me lol.

For reference currently using Airpods Max with spatial audio I think it improves results but I might be wrong. Until Saint says it reduces results with subs I will continue using it since it’s wonderful.

1 Like

After feedback from Saint I’ve decided to turn off spatial audio for now just in case it messes with my sub results will see if anything changes.

1 Like

2 QTKS manifestation have started people are starting to invite me to things out of nowhere. Why is this relevant?

The people who invited me are people who I haven’t talked to since February so months and months have passed. This only started after using QTKS so I’m pretty sure it’s because of it.

The second manifestation is for a tech startup conference which I’ve always wanted to go and currently is being planned.

4 Likes

With QTKS, the physical shifting results seem to be a lot more specific to your weakness. For example, my weakpoint are my arms and shoulders. Today my shoulders have been looking differently for some reason like a more 3D like and round/wide just the way I’d envision them with my goals so it seems that with QTKS physical shifting results are faster with the parts that need the most physical shifting (Ex: shoulders, back, etc). I have LoTs in my custom so that might be why it works like that.

4 Likes

After a discussion with @ouroboros and him being the master closer he is I’ve been influenced into trying PCC and getting rid of True Sell. It’s been told that this will be way better results wise for sales, networking and getting interview and offer so I decided to take the risk.

So current stack is custom + GLM: The Co + PCC

@ouroboros @Azriel @Saiyan4Blue and others who are currently using PCC let the game begin.

1 Like

Another thing I noticed with QTKS which I may have mentioned previously regarding problem solving skills being enhanced.

When I have time and want to enjoy life a little I play Trine 4 which is kind of a puzzle game and usually my detection skills are a bit off or slow but today I’ve been so so quick to finding the important details of a puzzle and find its solution. I don’t even have to imagine it it just comes to me and I seem to intuitively know the solution.

2 Likes

I am not using PCC. @ouroboros is convincing me though.

How has your experience been with True Sell so far? Are you seeing improvements

Say’s who?

I don’t get why everyone whose doing sales is not using or getting rid of true sell- it’s crazy to me lol

The sub is designed for that. Yes it could be better. But it’s really really good still.

Presenting yourself in the absolute best light- True Sell is a game changer.
Even if your close % is high it will make it higher.

1 Like

Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey.

Let’s be clear here. I’m just posting personal experiences and sharing information. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah I strongly disagree here - I hope you don’t think you got this from me.

If you’re actually closing, True Sell is godly, if you need to wow and amaze, True Sell is amazing. PCC is about knowing WHEN to sell, and of course it helps sell as well, but if PCC is knowing WHEN to sell, True Sell is knowing HOW to sell.

But one thing I do like about PCC is it helps you know when AND how to sell whereas True Sell is more focused just on HOW (which is also why it does a better job of it, but sometimes, if you’re a student of PCC, the best way to sell yourself is by not overselling yourself in social situations.)

But for “selling yourself” in an interview (which is not sales), then yeah I really don’t know for sure whether PCC or True Sell would be better, but I know that the moment you enter a new job, PCC will be the best sub ever.

1 Like

Yes, I almost made a point to state that but wanted to see how you’d respond :grinning:
For THE RECORD: Your convincing is passive. Simply enrolled by your sharing your experience.

2 Likes

It really is, I harp on where it could be better, but it really is

Brilliant.
HOM helps profound relatedness and trust in selling as well as pending leads, show rate, and quality of prospects

EOG helps manifestation and wealth related to sales generally

True Sell is the mechanics, the subtlety, knowing what someone needs to hear, speaking to their listening. Showing up sharp, and on the ball, never being at a loss for what to say and building more and more certainty. It’s the how, the how, and the how.

I disagree, presentation and presenting yourself in the best light is sales. It’s showing the person interviewing you, you are the solution to what they are looking for in that role. That working with you will enhance their work experience. Both through he competencies, problem solving, and additions you bring to the table, but also the kind of person and performer you are and can be FOR THEM. PCC will be great too.

Yes PCC is incredible in a workplace.

2 Likes

Now now kid wait a little bit let me read all the messages was trying to relax playing Trine 4 you have woken me up

for REAL

I wasn’t even brave enough to officially say this was a sub result, cuz, you never know what’s just a coincidence, but my show rates & lead quality are the best on the team, often times, but more importantly, I think I create lead quality with higher trust, meaning they tell me more, and higher respect among the team, so the setters just sound a bit more confident when they set for me compared to other closers (which could account for higher show rate)

@Azriel I think you should go all in on giving us a WHY TRUE SELL IS AMAZING post… I HAVE heard a lot of nitpicking from you, one of my beliefs is from one of your posts where I believe you said it made you a bit pushy orsmth

1 Like

For selling myself and communication one of the top sub pretty much an enhancement of Stark. Also ask the right questions it helps with that during a sell and a interview. Very hard to quantity tho if it’s True Sell or GLM: The Co tho.

The dude by the name of @ouroboros

To be honest if your using Stark or HoM you may or may not really need True Sell. Now if it’s Wanted that’s different but using Wanted for sales makes me wonder if the person is doing OFM lmao.

That’s where I’m wondering I don’t really care on the high ticket closing side since I don’t do that more so on the job interview and getting a offer from it standpoint which ACCORDING TO @ouroboros is in his own words (okay maybe not completely in his own words but how I interpreted it): “IF YOU WANT TO GET EVEN BETTER RESULTS FOR JOB OFFERS AND INTERVIEW THEN PCC WOULD BE GOOD TO SWITCH FOR TRUE SELL”.

I swear you said PCC for this :wink:

You know what’s the situation right now and according to your wise recommendation it was told to use PCC instead of True Sell :smiley: