Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

Ya i think it would be a great idea too if you guys @AnswerGroup made a new category in the journal section just for QTKS since it is pretty much a new technology.

1 Like

Any rough idea on when the last QTKS customs are coming out? Not trying to rush you just trying to figure out whether is should stay up or go to bed

More reviews of QTKS please!

2 Likes

I am gonna assume he is either on a break or working super hard right now

1 Like

Check my journal :wink:

1 Like

QTKS Results so far:

Tomorrow. We upgraded the QTKS platform to hopefully push things out quicker. Everyone, regular customs normally take 5-7 business days and these are about 5x as more complex. We haven’t hit 5-7 business days for most people who have paid. It’s coming. If you haven’t gotten instructions yet, just remain calm. When you get the instructions email, it usually means I’m just about to work on yours and I want to do everything all at once. It’s coming, nothing has been lost – your order is in our backend as always.

7 Likes

I hope the unusual cases hear back too, sometime. :blush:
No worries, the hype has left my body and I do my best to not be on the forum all the time waiting for replies.

Amen!

1 Like

Just checking in @SaintSovereign. You sent me the DM with instructions 3 days ago and I replied with my recording within the hour.

2 Likes

Same, but 4 days ago.

1 Like

It was Saturday afternoon for me. So technically four as well but it’s early on Tuesday for me right now.

I just want to make sure it wasn’t supposed to be an actual email as stated above because I never received any email instructions.

1 Like

I guess it’s done when it’s done.
Saint has all the orders on file.
No worries.

2 Likes

I did not get any instructions yet :frowning:

1 Like

I haven’t gotten any voice instructions yet either

2 Likes

I am still waiting to hear back on my message so i can pay lol. I am very much looking forward to this new QTKS custom.

4 Likes

Relaaaax, lol. I had a lot of orders to go through. I’m about to send out the next group of instructions.

3 Likes

Roger that

1 Like

Can you respond to my message tonight?

I’ll try. If it’s just to buy or get instructions, let me clear some of the queue out a bit. I don’t want things to get lost.

2 Likes