Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

All black titles grant you access there IIRC.

1 Like

Thank you.

Yes (5char)

PM me the ticket number (or the question) and I’ll look at it in the morning.

1 Like

Done :+1:

The next chapter in the ongoing saga of Jessica Dark and John Wingliss, and as always, get teases of what’s to come in the future at Subliminal Club:

7 Likes

The Revelator? Wow ! What is that going to be, I wonder …

2 Likes

Que song: Unlike Pluto - Everything Black :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Such a dope song.

1 Like

Revelator is RoM, RoS and upcoming RoB all-in? Interesting.

2 Likes

Maybe a Revelation multi-stager called Revelator? Mind, body and spirit?

2 Likes

Can you check mines too please

Making note of trends, only Alpha titles get the Black treatment. Examples being Emperor Black, Khan Black and Wanted Black. Hope we get Stark Black (although Stark Dark would sound dank but I am guessing Seductress Dark implies Dark will be for the female versions). And also possibly Ascension Black, Primal Black, Chosen Black (and the Chosen series Blacked), Godlike Masculinity Black (maybe that’s Godlike Masculinity: The Commander). Also Renaissance Man Black and Alchemist Black since they too are Alpha titles (emotional and spiritual alphas respectively). Wonder if am missing any other Alpha titles.

And titles with the unfolding spiritual bent get Revelation in their titles like Revelation of Mind, Revelation of Spirit and Revelation of Dreams (and yet to be Revelation of Body and possibly something called Revelator. Have yet to read the pdfs).

So maybe titles like RICH Black and Ecstasy of Gold Black might not happen but I would still love to have something like Wanted Black for the financial realm. So we could create another series with a different naming scheme for it like RICH Extreme or RICH Ultra (or even Ultra RICH). And for Ecstasy of Gold, we could have Ectsasy of Gold Extreme/Ultra. Similar stuff for other wealth titles.

EDIT: am not saying all titles need their Black, Revelation, Extreme or Ultra versions. Just giving some ideas.

EDIT 2: And skill and learning titles get the Pro treatment. Like Ultimate Artist Pro, Limitless Pro, Quantum Limitless Pro, Ultimate Writer Pro. Lol what is this? iPhone Pro?)

15 Likes

Index Gate Pro!!!

3 Likes

This sounds like something a lot of users would be very interested in, hope you guys come to a conclusion

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign : The summer isn’t already over, is it? :wink:

3 Likes

Why not. ROM+EOG1+RICH?

1 Like

Summer technically ends in September :wink: so we have plenty of time

1 Like

Agreed. Some of us on here have very high ambitions. Myself included.

#WorldDomination :wink:

4 Likes

@AnswerGroup any plans to upgrade Khan? There is so much new and fun scripting that could now be added to Khan

8 Likes