Wanted Black: Fate Never Lies -- A STKS Short Read Featuring John Wingliss

Same, I missed that clue lol. But that’s what the buzz is all about now. Honestly good book so far, now I want more of the story lol.

2 Likes

Same. I mean hints aside it was really well written. Looks like someone is using RM:UWX :laughing:

Honestly for real he might be using that or just a thought the Omen subliminal lol. The story does help bring to life or the embodiments of what the sub would look like in a person and makes it feel more real to be the subliminal/character. These are good times we live in

I know that’s SOMETHING, but I have no idea what.
I really don’t see y’all putting out a cabal of evil masterminds sub.

Could be it’s not an evil cabal of masterminds. One definition of Omen was " noun. anything perceived or happening that is believed to portend a good or evil event or circumstance in the future ; portent." Also the Omen name could just be an acronym of something neutral or even just be a hint of Four subliminals coming out from O.M.E.N. As to what I haven’t a clue. But just a thought.

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Damien

Of course not. From Wikipedia: “An omen is a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future, often signifying the advent of change.”

SubClub is changing. Has changed, since STKS began. What does that mean for a subliminal with the codename OMEN? Just gonna have to wait for that.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is it OK if I convert these to epub for easier reading?

2 Likes

Yes. If you guys actually use ePub more than PDF, I will consider adding that as a download option also.

4 Likes

I do mainly because pdf is so small when I read it on my phone and I won’t get my right eye fixed until next month

Thank you in advance if you do epub versions

3 Likes

I email docs to my kindle all the time. They’ve recently started started requiring ePub. Dropped MOBI support.

3 Likes

I use epub too when i read on my phone

1 Like

Yes please. My eyes thanks you in advance :pray:

2 Likes

That would be very helpful. Thanks.

2 Likes

Just read it. Was really good, lol.

I thought that maybe the 2 women would become so enchanted by him, they reveal everything and become triple agents. This was spicy though, haha.

4 Likes

Hey @Lion s there an S&S ZP Max coming soon ?

I know rhat you have regular communications with the founders hence me asking.

No information regarding any ZP v2 MAX products have been shared with the Forum Ambassadors.

Saint and Fire keep these under wraps since it is easier to keep a secret when it isn’t shared.

5 Likes

When is the next installment of the Zero Point Universe?

3 Likes

Soon.

The ZPL hasn’t been abandoned at all. I just finished mapping out all the plots in conjunction with title releases the other day.

9 Likes