Seductress Dark: Prologue -- A STKS Short Read Featuring Jessica Dark

Who said we’re making a sub named OMEN? It could be an upcoming season, a song, or something else entirely. :wink:

9 Likes

That is very true

But if you did make one lol

Omen could also be a foreshadow to a new part that will refer to even more goodies.

If wanted black has BJ aura. What has Seductress Dark?

3 Likes

Hahahahaha

Most men don’t need to be motivated

2 Likes

Cunilingus aura probably

2 Likes

Jessica Dark eh :smirk:

2 Likes

This made me think of myself & how sweet my voice is.

4 Likes

It is pretty sweet. Can confirm.

1 Like

After Seductress Black happens, please post about the experiment as to what happens when someone a man runs Wanted Black and a woman who runs Seductress Black were to meet. That would be very interesting.

2 Likes

The way all this narrative is written is really good. I can’t emphasise enough on that really. :clap:

1 Like

was :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Omen could be upcoming Costume modules.

My gut feeling says its an extremly strong & dark status module for power, status, control and authority.

Emperor + Emperor Black
Khan + Khan Black
Wanted + Wanted Black
Seductress + upcoming Seductress black

Although Emperor black is about power, it’s directed inwards. Omen could be the Anti-Chosen Module since it would be hard to make and market a fully fledged Chosen Black. A dark leader of sorts isnt very PC

Since Saint only answored a comment saying ” who said Omen is a sub? ” and ignored the ” Revelator could be the combination of all Revelation subs. By that logic, Revelator is 100% the newest multi-stage subliminal that will be around the 4 Revelation subs.

Edit: All the sudden mentions of ” free will ” tells me that subclub is allready in or will soon enter the mainstream. As for why it’s as easy as putting 2 and 2 toghether

3 Likes

Indeed a very good question :slight_smile:

It is also why they are doing a lot of rebranding and rescripting… They want more flow with titles and want to give even more variation in a way.

2 Likes

Seductress Black :flushed:

It was one of the hints in the Zero Point Universe stories. So it must be happening.

2 Likes

That’s awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like