Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

My tip is libertine

But why though?

For asexual relationships we already have Inner Circle.

There are people that are romantically attracted to each other without being sexually attracted to each other. Adding Libertine to it would be rather pointless for those people.

Some people want just the romance aspects too. A relationship being sexual all the time isn’t something everyone wants. Adds unnecessary density too.

Love is but a dream we never want to wake up from… but just keep sinking into its depths endlessly.

Beautiful theme for HS you’ve created.

One for Primal, please. @Fire ?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
A question on your work process. Just our of curiosity to understand some mechanics of your success.
Do you work on one title until it’s finished? Or do you change based on your inspiration? Like you’ve been working 5 days on Heartsong but suddenly you have a great idea for EOG so you jump over and work on it before you come back to the original project?
Or do your Ideas go into a ledger and you implement them later?

“And sometimes, all we really need is the assurance that storms always pass and dawn always breaks. Someone to whisper amidst the turbulence that in the end, it will be alright.”

“Jessica Dark, who are you?”

2 Likes

A khan update would be very cool. I’m thinking it’s going to be either Alchemist or Dragon Reborn

3 Likes

What about Revelation of Body?

3 Likes

This makes no sense to me. What you are describing is a friendship.

“Sexually attracted” does not mean one is horny for each other all the time.

What are those aspects supposed to be and what makes those aspects “romantic” in the first place?

If you take the sexual component out of the attraction, then what you are left with is a friendship relationship.

Can u tell me where the fire’s clue is?

I can’t find it.

I’ve gotta confess I don’t know what an assexual relationship constitutes but, Heartsong being about attracting a (long-term) partner, the aura of lust that Libertine generates isn’t - to me - as beneficial to the title as Love Bomb would be.

They’ll release it based off of their best judgement of course so whatever IS released will likely be for the best either way :slight_smile:

Afterthought: then again, Libertine hasn’t been updated in awhile and what with the changes to titles such as Emperor and Primal, I can’t base my reasoning on much… Of anything, seeing as its all likely to change anyway :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Heartsong is one of my favorites, I can usually see results with it pretty well.

One thing I remember noting in one of my journals before is that I can feel a Heartsong manifestation; I can tell when a woman catches my attention by the way that I’m drawn to her, vs women that may be around her.

I’ve been tempted to revisit this title lately, cool to see its being updated.

2 Likes

I haven’t found it either. I was speculating

1 Like

Fire hasn’t posted it yet

1 Like

Oh ok.

People r already guessing.

Is this a pre result of a clue? LOL

2 Likes

An assexual relationship is any relationship you have with somebody where sexuality is not involved. These are usually your regular friends, your family members, your boss, your work colleagues, your business partners etc.

Love Bomb alone will not make a relationship a romantic one.

1 Like

Yea this is probably the cause of big bad recon before as well

1 Like

Big bad Khan, it’s time to face one of the boss of subclub🥂

3 Likes

An assexual relationship has nothing to do with Heartsong then.

Exactly.

Heartsong is clearly defined as a title for the perfect romantic relationship. Which means it includes sexuality too. Which means Libertine aura would be beneficial here.

Once the soulmate is manifested and you are together, Divine Diamond is the way to go forward anyways. Upgrading basic lust to divine sexual experiences.

1 Like