Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

So QV2 has definitely show to be stronger in effect and smoother to run while listening for me.

It is harder to stack so far with other QV2 and with Q . I am more consistently fatigued when using and/or stacking QV2 despite the format technically just being a different core and not a stronger build.

This could require adjustment, it could be the strength of DR QV2 stage 2 in particular. But I noticed something similar with RM and Emperor QV2 -fatigue sets on 6 or so hours after the loop.

5 Likes

Dragon Reborn:

1 Like

More about the mechanics of Qv2:

That’s exactly what I noticed too. At first, it was tough to get accustomed to the new technology and later on (around 10 days later) it became swift.

5 Likes

More about the mechanics of Qv2:

3 Likes

I only started with subs a few weeks ago, and I can tell you, despite not being as versed in understanding my subconscious as most of you are, I immediately noticed that I can only run 3-4 KhanQ loops A WEEK.

If I do more, I run right into recon.

Kind of crazy how powerful they are.
Then again, where’s the need to run subs every day?

If I can launch KhanQv2 on Monday and it serves me all week, where do I sign up?
That’s awesome.

7 Likes

If running it one time does it for you, so be it. More power to you. I wish I could run a sub one day a week and get the same results that I would get running it all week. I believe the future of programming, if not subs, than something else, might be a one time listen. I’m talking about really far off stuff. But perfectly possible.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I am fully aware that for some, one loop isn’t even close to enough.

But SC has constantly made the subs stronger, so I guess the loops definitely reduce for most people, going forward.

1 Like

I haven’t played Ascension or DIAMOND more than one loop once since Qv2, and I have been getting results just fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Emperor:

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn:

2 Likes

On the new technology - Qv2:

2 Likes

1 loop of DR ST3 Qv2 is definitely enough, I can say that.

1 Like

Please elaborate

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering if I go and upgrade only one of my customs to Qv2 will this custom then overshadow the other Q subs?

I’m running Stark and RM in Qv2 along with the Alchemist (2 loops each sub) and I can definitely see the Alchemist at work so the other subs don’t overshadow it at all.

1 Like

Dragon Reborn:

It happens to me on RM and Stark too. It seems to me that I overload myself since I feel fantastic on the second day of my days off and overload recon hit me only on my days on.

On Qv2:

1 Like

So guys, what’s the general consensus on loop counts now that we’re a bit of time into Qv2?

I myself have not played more than a single loop of my titles since they were upgraded, besides Diamond once just for shiggles.

My results have not diminished whatsoever. Imma have to reinstate my journal

4 Likes

Set and forget?