Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

They’re coming, ya’ll. We only have one Q box right now, and we’re getting slammed with Express orders for the new Module Pack. Stay tuned. We’re going as fast as we can.

20 Likes

I don’t like labeling / name-calling people for who they are, but I can see that patience is worthwhile virtue

2 Likes

Patience is making the best of the time you have :wink:

1 Like

The same child is waiting also…
The same child goes to people’s journal and pass immature comments…
so who is the child?

1 Like

People are being massively impatient - I agree with you on that - I’ve noticed it a lot actually and not said anything because it isn’t useful but the name calling isn’t necessary either.

But let’s shut this down before it creates something that doesn’t need to be here. The thread doesn’t need to be derailed and turned into a fight about people being excited and/or impatient.

4 Likes

Really loving the Qv2 Upgrades.

Genuinely feel like DR is hitting deeper and harder (:wink:) and that it’s causing me some recon to be honest as I’ve felt like utter crap the past couple days since my first loop on Monday. I used it after my custom and did one loop each day and I feel like it’s bringing up a lot of stuff.

If Qv2 really is 3 times the power of a Q loop then Jesus…one loop is all I need. It’s completely wiping me out too.

Excited for KhanQv2 to come out too, these upgrades make me want to redo Khan but I’m not sure dominance is what I need/want right now. I was actually looking into Primal.

6 Likes

My night time experiment :wink:

3 Likes

That’s the thing I’ve noticed changing in me. After DR I’m not that impatient. The upgrades will come, when they come.

3 Likes

I’m impatient due to several reasons but in regards to the upgrades I can wait haha. I do want to upgrade my custom to Qv2 though.

Just saying…

1 Like

I comment when i choose not daily like the rest , life does exist offline

You are late, mate :slight_smile: justifying yourself is child-like behaviour :wink: but who I’m to judge :blush:

1 Like

Ha…nah…i’m way ahead of the pack son !

1 Like

Guys, quit it.

Just enjoy the upgrades and let’s have fun with them.

Thank you to @Matt @emperor_obewan @pacman @Brandon @Hoppa @Tobyone @Tomcat

Remember to keep this forum respectful without implications that might be considered taunts.

7 Likes

Thank you @RVconsultant for keeping this amazing forum under control :pray: Highly appreciated.

We all mean well in the end, but we’re also changing alot in a short period of time and sometimes our world comes crashing down to be built up to someting new. Just had one of those myself, it messes with your perception :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You deserve a trophy! :trophy:

Very insightful statement and perception!

Now also remember that everything is now going Qv2 which is about 3 times the power of Qv1, so what might happen on the forum?:thinking:

4 Likes

I think this right here is something that I, and I’m sure others, should probably keep in mind. Reconciliation is talked about often here, but it is useful to keep in mind that in your interactions with others, we are in a process of growth, change and development. With that comes emotional sensitivity, shifts in our personal awareness and relationships with others and possibly frustration and anger.

I know that I myself have had a lot of things coming up that has resulted in a quicker temper than usual, but mindfulness is the best tool I currently have for not taking it out on my household, random people or here if I see something I disagree with.

With these new upgrades, I have seen multiple people saying that they feel Qv2 hits deeper. I can definitely see it with DIAMOND going harder (pun unapologetically intended) than usual, I can only imagine what my Ascension, or titles like Dragon Reborn and other healing titles are doing to y’all, lol.

Try to be easy on yourselves and others and remember, it’s okay to not be okay.

This too shall pass.

P.S. @Tobyone this wasn’t directed to you lol

11 Likes

I think another trophy needs to be handed out…

:trophy:

Right on man!

Also dude, think back to what you were posting 3 months ago and compare that to what you’re posting now. I’ve noticed a change.

2 Likes

Big things must be coming soon besides the upgrades, they are being pretty quiet this week besides the module release and tease of new store stuff.

2 Likes